Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

3.6

G790475 - AQUA / WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, ALCOHOL DENAT. , BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, SQUALANE, BIS-PEG/PPG-14/14 DIMETHICONE, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, TALC, NYLON-12, MALTITOL, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, SORBITOL, PERLITE, VACCINIUM MYRTILLUS FRUIT EXTRACT, <+/- MAY CONTAIN CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES>.(F.I.L. B51922/1).

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

THIS IS MY HOLY GRAIL BB CREAM! I can't express how much I love this BB Cream. Being incredibly oily it's nice to see companies finally acknowledging us in the world of BB Creams. I originally used the normal version of this BB Cream before the Combo/Oily version came out and really liked it. Although this one is AMAZING! First of all the colour is a perfect match for me and I love that it's got a yellow undertone opposed to the traditional pink undertone. Second it has a very watery consistency (so be careful about how you open this because it can go everyone) which makes it feel weightless on the skin. Also, when you apply it, it gives a demi-matte finish but once set with powder (I use Rimmel Stay Matte) it's completely matte. I apply it with my hands or a beauty blender (hands = more natural; beauty blender = more coverage) It also has amazing coverage for a BB Cream and looks incredibly natural. I have very acne prone skin (have been on medication, but currently taking a break) so this provides the perfect amount of coverage for school and just everyday wear. Unless I have somewhere especially fancy to go I only use this. It provides around 5 hours of good wear (I live in Australia with very oily skin so this is great) but if you just bring some oil absorbing sheets and some powder, a small touch up is all it needs. I have been through 3 bottles of this and will continue to buy it. BEST BB CREAM EVER!

on 3/18/2015 2:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This bb cream is ok, it does control oil for a few hours, and has good coverage, the most coverage out of other drug store bb creams, its not a long wear but if you retouch you should be good. Not my favorite, I actually prefer the loreal bb cream, but it's not horrible either.

on 2/13/2015 8:03:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

My go-to, everyday face product. I wear it for school and it provides a good enough coverage (yet still quite sheer) to cover most blemishes, yet still look natural. I love the yellow undertone, since most BB creams have pink undertones. It does tend to cake up in between my eyebrow area, however I do have dry skin so I don't really blame the BB cream. I just love this product and it's a definite repurchase - actually, I'm going to go buy another one in a few days! :-)

Forgot to mention, the packaging is crap. You have to put it sideways or upwards or else the product will instantly come spilling out as soon as you open it.

on 1/29/2015 6:46:00 AM

I always order korean bb creams online, but i saw this in the local beauty store so i though i'd give it a try.
I bought the light shade, but it's rather golden beige/orange .
It's very oily, takes forever to dry, and doesn't provide enough coverage.
After 1-3 hours, it starts to wear away.
Also, it causes break outs.

on 1/27/2015 4:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am in two minds about this product. The first time I wore it I was in a rush and just slapped it straight on my face and loved the look even though it was quite dark considering it is the lightest shade.. It saved me putting bronzer on so quite convenient actually. .It didn't look unnatural and gave surprisingly good coverage. very watery formula but dries well. I found after a couple hours I was totally oily and an absolute mess. I decided to give it another go but this time primed and set and I love it now. Also love the smell .. its quite strong but very floral. I would buy this again because it is a lovely product if used in the right way

on 1/8/2015 10:23:00 PM

I started using this product in high school, around age 17 and then took a break from it before rediscovering it at 20. I have sensitive, combination skin and this product does not cause irritation or dryness. It gives a nice, sheer coverage which is all I need for my skin however I wish it would cover my freckles slightly more. I use two coats on my cheeks for this reason while the rest of my face only needs one coat.

I am an NC20 skin tone and this is the right colour for me. It is fairly yellow but my mother, who is a typical English rose with pale skin and pink undertones, uses it as well and it works very well on her. She likes it and has repurchased many times so I think it is quite adaptable and can suit many skin tones.

However, I find that if I use this for too many consecutive days, it can start to break me out. Nothing major, stopping use for a couple of days clears up my skin, but it is not enjoyable. It's just a few teeny whiteheads around the chin but that is my only concern with this product. I feel like this is due to oiliness and therefore would be extremely hesitant to recommend this to girls with very, very oily skin.

However, this product remains one of my go-tos.

on 1/3/2015 7:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I personally was disappoint in this product. I have grown up with oily skin and I like to buy foundations and BB creams specifically made for oily skin. I bought this product without reading some reviews because its cheap, appealing packaging and created for oily skin, or so I thought. I find that this BB cream comes off orange onto my skin no matter how much I try to blend it even though I purchased the lightest colour. It's an extremely light coverage, even for a BB cream; the product is very running and has no thickness so it does not provide any coverage. I find that my skin alone is less oily than when I apply this product; even with a mattifying powder of the top my skin with become oily within 30 minutes - 1 hour after applying. I will definitely not buy this product again.

Pros:
- Cheap
- Good package

Cons:
- No coverage
- Orange
- Oily within the hour after applying

on 1/3/2015 2:37:00 AM

I personally really don't like this product. I'm very pale, but the shade "light" in this product is still SO much too dark for me. Almost looks like some kind of greasy self-tanning on my skin, as it's not only too dark, but also very orange in the color when I put it on and allow it to dry.

My t-zone is very oily, and I didn't feel like this product is actually suited for anyone with oily skin at all. At least not my skin. I think it's too heavily scented as well, and don't like the feeling of such a strong perfume-smell anywhere near my face. The consistency of the product was great though, I think it was easy and fast to apply. But for my skin it didn't provide enough coverage.

Wouldn't buy it again, and my experience with this product is that you either love it or hate it. I tried and it wasn't for me!

on 1/3/2015 2:36:00 AM

Nope nope nope... did not like this one at all. First of all, I brought the light shade, since I am very pale on my face, but with a yellow undertone (for reference Revlon Colourstay in Buff matches me perfectly), however this product came off way to dark and orange toned on me - it seemed to get darker with time and just looked cakey and fake.

Next was the awful issue of how it was very patchy and oily, and even when I wore primer and set it with some mattifying loose powder; parts of my face, especially the top of my lip, sides of my nose and on my forehead started to wear away after only a few hours, which made it hard when at school or work - as I have no time for touch ups, and oh the horror when returning home to look in the mirror and to think I walked around all day like this.

Even though the squeeze tube container was convenient, i found storing it the proper way caused the product to leak and almost explode when carefully screwing open the lid, so i ended up having to lean it on something to store it upside down.

Will not repurchase or use again, this one is going straight in the bin (which is sad considering the price tag this item has in Australia).

I will remain on the hunt for the perfect BB Cream, which I have not yet come across... so I guess I'll be sticking to regular foundation.

on 1/3/2015 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This has been my go-to BB Cream... Repurchased at least 5 times. I just bought a fresh tube this week and they've changed the formula :( It's now much thicker (like the original, non-combo skin version), and I'm disappointed. They did improve the packaging though, with a flip cap instead of a twist off. I might not buy again if this is the new norm. Sad because this oily skin version was amazing.