October 24, 2014 | 1771 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

rated 3 of 5 on 10/22/2014 6:49:00 AM More reviews by danicayetano

I quite like this for light coverage. Compared to other BB creams not formulated for oily skin (Garnier, L'Oréal) it dries to a far more comfortable, almost powdery finish. Unfortunately throughout the day it can split as oil/sweat starts to come through so it's not the most long-wearing product. With a powder over the top it lasts a little longer. If you do decide to purchase it, try to store it upside down - the nozzle likes to leak quite a bit without any pressure applied, so it can get a little messy.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2014 9:08:00 AM More reviews by cherryme

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the 2nd most disgusting BB cream I have ever used after Laura Mercier Foundation! Oily, smeary, greasy, just ugly. I thought I got a bad batch but I tried from different stores and everytime I just couldn't wait to wash it off. I wouldn't put this one on a problem skin, not even on a combination skin let alone oily or acne prone.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/13/2014 4:23:00 AM More reviews by Sarasasita

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I used this cream and I didn't like it at all...it turns orange after few hours of being applied and if you touched your face you will have orange spots. It caused acne for my face too and made it even more oily.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2014 12:12:00 AM More reviews by hollifer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Just purchased my second tube of this after the first one ran out. I was kind of hoping Garnier might have improved the formula in that time, but no such luck. It is very runny and can get quite messy, especially in summer. BUT it is actually a good product that suits my skin needs well. Good medium coverage, feels light on the skin. Blends away pores and blemishes (I have a few acne scars and this covers them quite naturally). It lasts a good while, I've tried other BB creams (Maybelline, Max Factor) that have made my skin break out but never had any trouble with this. Skin looks good all day, no discolouring. Has become a staple day to day product.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2014 12:28:00 PM More reviews by kaileekitching

This product is absolutely amazing. It has medium to full coverage which is buildable once the product dries, matches my skin tone and has actually kept breakouts away. It has definitely improved my overall skin quality and stays on all day, though I do use a primer and moisturizer so that could attribute to how long wearing it is. The only real con's are that it takes forever to dry and its pricey for a bb cream, the Maybelline one is much cheaper. on the bright side though, it doesn't run out quickly. I've been using the same one for months and I feels like I've barely started using it.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/28/2014 2:55:00 PM More reviews by Angelseleena

I really wanted to like this. For one, the coverage is really good for a BB cream. Medium to full coverage for my skin. It stays matte as well. However, the only reason I didn't like it is because of the colour selection. They should have a wider range. So finding the right colour is a pain. The light is too light, the dark is too dark. I have the dark one and on top of that, this oxidizes. It goes even darker and quite orangey on me. So it doesn't look natural at ALL. This was the only issue- and the only reason I didn't enjoy this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2014 8:34:00 AM More reviews by phu0ngg

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My skin: extremely oily/acne prone/light asian skin with a warm yellow tinge/i have acne scars and hyperpigmentation

Pros - affordable - easy to blend - natural - lasts all day - light to medium coverage ( you can get fuller coverage by using a brush, using your fingers will give you a more natural finish) - can double up as a concealer - does not go patchy (the longer i wear it, the nicer it looks) - velvet/natural finish - evens out skin - cover up most of my acne scars and hyperpigmentations -

Cons - can sometimes look orange (fix it by applying a whiter base powder over and it fixes the orange problem ) - oil control lasts for about 3 hours on me before i have to blot (I have extremely oily skin) - the liquidy formula can be messy as it spills from the bottle (but its nothing intolerable)

In general: I really love this product, I apply it with my fingers - a brush will give you a fuller coverage but it will look less natural, it lasts all day when i powder it. SOMETIMES (it has only happened like 3-5 times for me and I've used it for a year ) it can look orange but not often, but when it does i just apply a light-coloured finishing powder over the top and it fixes the problem. One bottle has lasted me for over a year, a little goes a long way.

If you have dry patches .. MOISTURISE, it can cling to dry patches but as you wear it and your natural oils come through, the dry patches disappear and you get a really beautiful velvet finish. The light colour matches me well, but sometimes in the winter it is a tinge dark (but nothing noticeable), so i just blend it down my neck and it looks fine.

I will definitely repurchase since it is afforable, great coverage and long-lasting - on the face and product wise. (Had my bottle for over a year and i still have a quarter of the bottle left).

rated 2 of 5 on 9/10/2014 10:16:00 PM More reviews by Maricia

The first day i bought this and put it on, it was... in a way... amazing. It gave good coverage,didnt run all over my face, and looked very natural. The next few days told a different story. It caused me major breakouts, large pimples on my cheek merged together creating this huge boil looking thing on face, a family of three on the other side of my cheek, and more on the side of my forehead. This was dissapointing, too good to be true.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2014 10:50:00 AM More reviews by mizzsara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my fav BB cream- My revlon colour stay is my fav. foundation but this is my second fav.

Pros:
-Great coverage (light to medium)
-Doesn't make me oily
-Lasts pretty long for a BB cream
-Feels very light on the skin
-Looks natural

Cons:
-Packing: I don't like the packing- its very liquidly formula and as soon as you open it, the product spills alot and I guess you waste product that way (tip- never store it the right way up)
-Only 2 shades! Cant believe they made only 2 shades- I use light but during winter it does get too dark for me and does have orange undertone.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2014 7:13:00 AM More reviews by Chloeluckin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this bb cream. The first one I've tried and I'm obsessed. Doesn't cover up giant red spots but covers everything else and gives a flawless finish. My pores looked a lot smaller too.
I would say, light has a slight orange undertone and is pretty dark, so wouldn't be good for people who are porcelain or ivory skin tones.
I have dry skin with oilytzone in summer and it works so good for me. Definitly would recommend.
For all of my other product reviews, subscribe to my youtube channel:

Full review is here in my video :)