August 27, 2014 | 1892 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Aveeno - Positively Ageless Correcting Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30 - Light to Medium

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2013 5:31:00 PM More reviews by Crasybebe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm surprised at the mixed reviews. I have minor melasma and this did more for my skin than Laura Mercier oil free TM. Aveeno please never stop making this product. I apply in the morning then touch-up around late afternoon. It corrects my skin discolorations and makes my complexion simply glow. I get the same result with or without smashbox primer. Well worth the money. I love department store results on a drug store budget. HG!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2013 4:25:00 AM More reviews by Careaunyarin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

When i used it my face look dark i have fair skin but it good cover ,not oily and non comedogenic it good for me!!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/15/2013 1:36:00 PM More reviews by norami

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Broke me out within seconds (and my skin is not acne prone or problematic)
Shade is wonky...made the lower part of my face pink and the top matched ok
Feels heavy on the face
Settled into pores
Smell is overpowering

I really wanted this to work because I'm in my thirties now and I need a good SPF/moisturizer!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2013 4:20:00 PM More reviews by arianasl

This tinted moisturizer is ok. The coverage isn't the best. Make sure you apply primer or it'll flake :) You also get a lot for the price, mine has lasted forever ^^

rated 1 of 5 on 5/24/2013 2:17:00 PM More reviews by Avice

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Light-Medium Shade: This moisturizer turned my face ORANGE and dewy-shiny, with barely any coverage besides the tint. Not a good look. I've tried mixing it with other less-orange moisturizers to get as much use out of the rest of the bottle as I could, but I've had little success reducing the shininess if not the orange. My face broke out soon after I started using it, too. The pump packaging is fine, but the bottle cap got lost easily. The moisturizer works as sunscreen, but I won't buy it again. I bought it on sale for half-off but still regret having spent that much.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2013 10:27:00 AM More reviews by Mrswhitelaw

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've been using this for about a week (in the light-medium shade). Pros: SPF 30, good coverage, price ($17 at Superstore--I'm Canadian), doesn't make my slightly oily skin greasy, a little goes a long way. Cons: hate those pump dispensers bc they always stop working when tons of product remains, and it's got a little shimmer to the product that I could do without. I apply this first, let it absorb, then apply a thin layer of shine-free primer then a light dust of shine free powder and I am good until about 2pm. I'd buy this again. I had a sample of Pur Minerals TM which I loved but it costs twice as much.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/9/2013 11:59:00 AM More reviews by annoasis

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I received this in my Glossybox and was excited to try it out. I'm a medium skin tone with yellow undertones and received light-medium shade which was very orange based...Luckily I have an Asian BB cream that is pretty white in colour and mixing the both gives me a pretty close match to my skintone....I like that this product blends pretty easily into my skin, but I dont feel that it is quite a 'moisturizing' product, it doesnt leave my face feeling dry, but it doesnt exactly leave my face feeling moisturized...However, it does even out my skin nicely...I don't think I would repurchase this as I'd be trying out other tinted moisturzers...but I'll definitely use up the remaining product...

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2012 9:17:00 AM More reviews by browneyessmiles

I'm generally leary of trying drugstore TMs and foundations as I don't like not being able to check out the color match before purchasing. (I know you can return DS items, but a) I'm lazy, and b) I always lose receipts!) wanted to try this one after having buying (and loving) the Garnier BB Creme. I was attracted to this due to its SPF 30 (garnier bb creme is only SPF 15, too low for summer in my opinion). I have yellow toned skin and I found the color of this to be too pinky (with a weird lean towards orange too). Maybe cool-toned gals would have more luck with this? If the color would have been better, this would have been a great purchase as it has enough pigmentation for light cover and I have normal skin and found that I did not have to use a moisturizer under this. This was actually a bit pricey for a drugstore TM at $21.49 at CVS.

I'm definitely not ready to give up on Aveeno as I generally have really liked the other things I've tried from the brand.