October 23, 2014 | 1639 users online

Eye Shadow - Essence - Mono Eyeshadow in Dance all night (02)

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2013 2:45:00 PM More reviews by judiness

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Another NW15 here! I also bought this as a nice everyday shadow. I put this all over my lids and use a fun bright eyeliner and I'm out of the door.

It stays on really well and for the price it can't be beaten!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2013 12:16:00 AM More reviews by makeupjunkie11786

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

beautiful eye shadow. and for the price you can't beat it! I like to use this as a highlighter color for the tear duct with other more bold colors. even by itself its a pretty light cream/ with a hint of gold color. Only complaint is that the top glitter layer goes quick then your left with more of a metallic/frost but it still looks pretty. definitely worth buying if you like cute high impact eye shadows but don't feel like paying $18 a pan.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2013 8:59:00 PM More reviews by Josefigne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Really like this. Is very close to my nw15 skintone... Doesn't change my look much, but is really nice for casual days! Would def. buy again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2012 4:02:00 PM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I bought this eyeshadow a year ago because it reminded me of the three golden colors in Sleek's Storm palette (which I have almost hit pan on and need a replacement). When I came home and tried it I was really disappointed, it was nowhere as buttery and creamy as the Sleek shadows and - worst of all - when I used it for the first time I saw that the shimmer/glitter was just on the first layer, the eyeshadow that was underneath was completely different. It also had quite a lot of fallout and didn't seem to have a lot of pigmentation or staying power on my lids. The fact that it was kinda close to my NW15 skintone didn't help either. I put it in the drawer and didn't use it for a year. Last week I was at the drugstore and fell in love with this beautiful pale gold shimmery color, when I came home I was horrified to learn it was the exact same color. I tried using it and I don't know what happened, perhaps the primer I am using is better (e.l.f. mineral primer or just a regular concealer) or maybe the company changed the formula but it seemed to work a lot better, it was more buttery and it gave my eyes a nice shimmery effect. The intense shimmer is still only on the surface but I'm ok with that. I uploaded a comparison picture of a used and unused eyeshadow so you can see what's waiting for you underneath after the first use. :)
I don't really like the packaging (especially compared to Catrice eyeshadow packaging) and sadly the feeling that it would break if it fell on the floor was correct because that did happen to me and yes, it did break. The eyeshadow did stay in the pan but it was kinda crumbly so I just tossed it in the trash and I am now using the ''newer one''.