September 3, 2014 | 1574 users online

Toners - Vichy - Pureté Thermale Hydra-Soothing Toner

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2013 11:00:00 AM More reviews by tabster

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Amazing! I love how 100% of the water in all Vichy products is from the Vichy spring in France. Healing properities? I think so.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2013 3:12:00 AM More reviews by dri5hti

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favourite products. I tend to have very dry skin and lately it has been looking a little dull. I got myself this toner, applied it after cleansing and followed up with Caudalie vinosource serum. Within two days my skin became soft, radiant and dewy. This toner is not drying at all and is super gentle on the skin. It gives a fresh, healthy glow and the caudalie serum gives it a naturally hydrated look and feel. Love. Love. Love! Will definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2012 2:14:00 AM More reviews by sweetdream707

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a wonderful toner, its light and feels soft on your skin. I was told by a store consultant in Korea that this toner will help absorb the products that you use after. I dont't doubt it. I have to use this toner daily because if I don't I see my skin breaking out. I have super sensitive skin but after using this toner, my skin rarely breaks out anymore. Only problem is, I feel like I use it up too fast. Maybe be bottle in two months? Still, it's worth ordering it online since I don't know where they carry it in the US

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2012 7:11:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This review is for as writen on my bottle: pureté thermal-soft & soothing toner-dry and sensitive skin- with vichy thermal spa water.it's a pink liquid! They change what is writen on the bottle,i've seen on a another one the same writen,except they did not write vichy thermal water! So,it's allergy tested. It's soft and verry calming for the sensitive skin.i use this one after my makeup removal,with a cotton pad.it goes smoothly,removes all excess of make up,leaves the skin super fresh and clean! It goes really well combined with the pureté thermal foaming water in vichy! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2012 11:34:00 AM More reviews by Upset

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Fantastic toner. I always go back to Vichy cleansing waters/toners seeing they are gentle on my skin, do not dry it out, are effective and inexpensive.
Love this one especially for my skin, hydrating and leaves a nice clean finish.