Chanel Delight

on 5/23/2013 10:47:00 PM

LOVE! Gorgeous bronzy color, dries quickly, one coat and it looks fabulous. Nice for summer tans. Would definitely buy again if I ran out. I believe it is a limited edition.

on 5/13/2013 5:29:00 PM

Such a beautiful gold colour. The quality of the nail polish is incredible. Two coater. Looks very sophisticated.

on 4/3/2013 2:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is the perfect gold color ( slightly bronze) metallic polish. It looks good at Christmas and at the beach! I love it so much that I have given it as a gift. It is so pretty that I have had strangers ask me what polish I am wearing. It wears well too.

The only downsides are 1) It is the very devil to remove . I have this issue with some other Chanel polishes but not as much as with Delight.
2) It really emphasizes even the tiniest ridges in your nails so if you have those be sure to deal with them before applying it.

on 10/28/2012 9:40:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love Delight! It's extremely pretty and very shimmery.. It's mostly gold with a hint of bronze.. And I fell in love with it ever since I saw it in The Beauty Look Book. My boyfriend got it for me, as well as Diwali, which is also beautiful and it is more of a light gold mixed with a bit of silver. Both are just stunning.

on 5/19/2012 4:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This color is absolutely stunning. It applied very easily and I only needed one coat for it to be opaque. The polish dried SUPER quickly. Im in love.

on 5/18/2012 5:49:00 AM

Chanel Delight is from their summer 2012 collection (the two others being Island and Holiday). I had read that it should be a bronze, but to my eye it's far more a gold polish than a bronze polish. In fact it's a relatively pale (and non-yellow) gold (at least compared to Gold Finger) with only a hint of bronze in certain lights. The surface is metallic, and in that respect it is close to the three metallic polishes from last autumn (Peridot, Quartz, Graphite). At first I thought it was the same color as Peridot just without the green, but the color is more rosa. There is another difference between Peridot and Delight though. Delight has some of the same slightly grainy looking finish as Graphite does. It's not as distinctive as in Graphite, but it's there. Another difference is the application - the autumn colors are easy to apply and come on without visible brushstrokes, but I find Delight to be a bit more tricky in that respect (my daughter said it looked as if I had put it on with a match). That said, the color is so beautiful and compliments my pale yellow skin tone so well that I'll put up with the brushstrokes. How weird it may sound, Delight is a rather "natural" looking gold - it's not flashy and won't draw a lot of attention to your hands. Well, it couldn't be mistaken for a beige, but it's a relatively quiet and elegant looking gold that can be worn on most occasions. I'll be sure to buy an extra bottle of this.

Popular Polishes