July 26, 2014 | 1003 users online

Pressed Powders - Koh Gen Do - Maifanshi Pressed Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2014 3:43:00 AM More reviews by maisonsteffi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this powder for keeping my oily, acne-prone skin matte and for blurring my pores and acne scars ever so slightly. It is very finely milled and velvety. I can say this is more effective than all of the pressed powders I've tried before (MAC Blot Powder, Becca, Benefit, Hourglass, Canmake, etc). I'm surprised this product has a very small following!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2014 8:49:00 PM More reviews by lulululululu

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Excellent quality and makes your face look natural and finished. The selection of colors is wonderful and it makes your face look beautiful.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2013 5:35:00 PM More reviews by Arpita1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The yellow looked so vibrant, I thought it would be worth every penny. The price is quite steep, and the quality is not so good. I will use it as a lid base. it does not show up on my face and does not cover anything. I have had better luck with Bobbi Brown yellow based powders.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2012 4:37:00 AM More reviews by thecharm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Koh Gen Doh's Maifanshi pressed powder is a truly translucent pressed finishing powder with enough moisturizing ingredients to glide on and melt into my normal/dry skin. Gloriously soft and pretty feel as well as look. Don't expect coverage from this, just a smoother, finished look. I love Koh Gen Do; the products aren't ostentatious and they are very, very good quality.