October 22, 2014 | 1962 users online

Liquid - Almay - Wake-up liquid foundation

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 10/22/2014 3:06:00 PM More reviews by aswanlund005

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Really the only thing I liked about this foundation is that the shade I bought (Naked - 030) matched my skin perfectly. Even with other foundations like L'oreal True Match, they have always been too light, too dark, too orange, etc. This is the only foundation I've found in a long time that I can wear without worrying that I look orange or unnaturally white. However, this foundation is a bit too sheer for me and it actually appears to have some kind of glitter in it...what purpose that serves is beyond me.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/26/2014 3:21:00 PM More reviews by scm240

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

It's hard where I live to review makeup in the winter, when I originally bought and was wearing this foundation. Through the dreary and cloudy months I was very happy with this foundation at a good price that actually fit my very fair skin tone. It gave a natural-to-dewy finish and stayed in place for work.

But one lovely day, when the sun was shining, I was sitting in my car, waiting for my boyfriend. I looked in the mirror, in direct sunlight and saw actual glitter all over my face.

It was this stuff.

I'm not abhorred by looking bright and shiny and extra glowy, but I look for a little more formulaic sophistication from products to produce a lovely sheen rather than...glitter. If there wasn't any, I'm sure I would have stayed with this product because it was otherwise undetectable under the lights in the office and in the bathroom. But hey, the sun sets that time of year at 4:30 so maybe it could work for others! In the winter...

rated 1 of 5 on 8/11/2014 2:09:00 PM More reviews by canarydiamond14

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This did not work on me at all. It looked great for the first few days, and then I had an awful breakout. My skin does not normally break out beyond a few small blemishes, but this was a full-on breakout.

I had to chuck it, and I went back to Clinique.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/3/2014 6:49:00 PM More reviews by makeupgirl247

my friend gave me this foundation because it was too dark for her. it was in the shade Neutral and fit me perfectly for summer. it has really light coverage. it didnt cover up my acne at all. When i would go in the sun it would slide right off, even with primer under it. definatley wouldnt reccomend this.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2014 9:41:00 PM More reviews by guitarheroine91

Honestly this was a huge waste of around $15 CAD. I should have researched the brand or read the reviews, because this made every flake or imperfection on my face stand out horribly. I have dry-combo skin. But I even used it on my friend who has combo-oily skin, complete opposite side of the spectrum, and this looked bad on her too. It turned into an oil slick within minutes and was sliding all over her face. Horrible and I really wish I could get a refund.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2014 3:50:00 AM More reviews by Marisola03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have the most oily T zone ever, so I have to be careful with the products I buy, when I bought this I realized it gives me the same I finish look as my physicians formula foundation, it makes my skin look so bright and beautiful I love the end result of it, but because of my oily skin I do require a finishing powdered other thank that I love it...and I love that it comes in a pump

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2014 1:38:00 PM More reviews by eadinsmo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I really like this foundation a lot, especially since wintertime makes my beloved Revlon Colorstay Whipped a little too heavy. This is definitely a lighter-coverage foundation, more like a tinted moisturizer. I think it leaves a lovely dewy finish.

Also, I totally love the pump. I am willing to put up with the heavy glass bottle anyday just to have a nice sanitary pump dispenser.

I think I bought the second-lightest color, which is a good match. And it was on sale at my dead little CVS, which may not necessarily mean discontinuation. Sometimes their stock just gets old and I swoop in.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2014 3:36:00 PM More reviews by Walko

This is a light coverage foundation,more like a TM really.It will even out skin tone ,but don't expect much in the way of coverage It has a soft luminous finish that adds a healthy glow..I set it with powder as it is can be a little shiny without it. My skin is combination.I have this in 030 naked and it's a perfect match for NW 15-20. This has excellent broad spectrum sun protection and would make an ideal light summer makeup.It's fragrance free and the price is right. Well worth a try if you don't have much to cover.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/19/2013 2:00:00 AM More reviews by Biscut

Ok so I have reeeeeeaaaaally sensitive combination oily skin.this foundation did cover all my trouble spots scars redness and dicolored patches.however it made my skin really oily and irritated my eyes by the 3rd day.the packaging is Awsome great pump and product dispense but just not a good foundation for me

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2013 11:02:00 AM More reviews by georgia21

There are six shades, and I have Naked (030), a shade in the middle of the selection. I apply the foundation with a sponge. It blends easily and provides very light to light coverage. Unfortunately, it seems to make my dry skin look and feel more dry after it's been on a few hours so I no longer use it. The foundation comes in a sanitary pump dispenser.