Almay Wake-up liquid foundation

2.3

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I think this is being discontinued as I found it on clearance for 3 bucks at a Kmart. I would never have purchased this foundation at regular price (which was about $13 dollars).
Update: Initially I gave this foundation a bad review because I wore it a few times and it oxidized on me. It made me more oily too. Well for some strange reason I wore it again but didn't have time to powder. Well imagine my surprise when I looked in the mirror after sometime and found it looked the same as when I first applied it. It didn't oxidize, and my face was a bit shiny but not overly greasy. I think maybe putting powder on it was making it oxidize. I have no idea. I notice I actually get less oily when I don't wear powder too. Strange. Maybe when my face is matte my skin tends to want to combat the matte "dry'' feeling with more oil production.
The point is I like this foundation now. It has shimmer in it which is probably supposed to reflect light making your skin look dewy and more "woken up." The finish is satin. I have oily skin but it stayed the same as when I first put on the foundation. It didn't get anymore oily than it was. I have yellow undertones and I got the shade 'Neutral.' If this is really being discontinued I might go buy a back up. I really like this foundation. It's lightweight. Coverage is light. It won't give you full coverage if that's what you're looking for. I only have redness and this was able to cover that up. So far I've really liked this foundation.

Having successfully used Almay products for years,very disappointed in this product.
It burn't my skin,dried out my cheeks to block my pores and create white heads.
I have contacted almay and they have requested I send the product to them and they will refund the cost.

Very sad this didn't work out for me. Very light coverage. Made my skin tingle/burn on my cheeks. Turned orange although just slightly. Just a waste of money for me.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I picked up this foundation because I have dry skin and this claims to give your skin an energized look. Personally I don't wear foundation or makeup everyday but when I do wear one I would like for it to look good. My first time I decided to apply it I noticed how heavy it felt on my skin like I could feel I had something on. There is not very good shade selection and I definitely do not recommend this mostly because it is shimmery. I didn't notice this at first but when I changed my lighting it was hard to miss and in the sun you will look like Edward Cullen from Twilight. The one good thing this does have over a majority of drugstore foundations is that is has a pump. I think its best to apply it in store if testers are available to see for yourself.

Okay. Hate it. Packaging gets a 5 because of the pump, quaintly a 2 cause it sucks, and price a 4 for expensive cause it's $14 but SUCKS. It really emphasis any sort of dryness. If you have dehydrated skin, the kind where if the light hits your skin just right you can see the scratchy lines is your skin, this will make them stand out like no other. It is very greasy feeling, too. Looks bad, feels bad, even feels a bit grainy because of the GLITTER in it. Hate hate hate.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Really the only thing I liked about this foundation is that the shade I bought (Naked - 030) matched my skin perfectly. Even with other foundations like L'oreal True Match, they have always been too light, too dark, too orange, etc. This is the only foundation I've found in a long time that I can wear without worrying that I look orange or unnaturally white. However, this foundation is a bit too sheer for me and it actually appears to have some kind of glitter in it...what purpose that serves is beyond me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

It's hard where I live to review makeup in the winter, when I originally bought and was wearing this foundation. Through the dreary and cloudy months I was very happy with this foundation at a good price that actually fit my very fair skin tone. It gave a natural-to-dewy finish and stayed in place for work.

But one lovely day, when the sun was shining, I was sitting in my car, waiting for my boyfriend. I looked in the mirror, in direct sunlight and saw actual glitter all over my face.

It was this stuff.

I'm not abhorred by looking bright and shiny and extra glowy, but I look for a little more formulaic sophistication from products to produce a lovely sheen rather than...glitter. If there wasn't any, I'm sure I would have stayed with this product because it was otherwise undetectable under the lights in the office and in the bathroom. But hey, the sun sets that time of year at 4:30 so maybe it could work for others! In the winter...

This did not work on me at all. It looked great for the first few days, and then I had an awful breakout. My skin does not normally break out beyond a few small blemishes, but this was a full-on breakout.

I had to chuck it, and I went back to Clinique.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

my friend gave me this foundation because it was too dark for her. it was in the shade Neutral and fit me perfectly for summer. it has really light coverage. it didnt cover up my acne at all. When i would go in the sun it would slide right off, even with primer under it. definatley wouldnt reccomend this.

Honestly this was a huge waste of around $15 CAD. I should have researched the brand or read the reviews, because this made every flake or imperfection on my face stand out horribly. I have dry-combo skin. But I even used it on my friend who has combo-oily skin, complete opposite side of the spectrum, and this looked bad on her too. It turned into an oil slick within minutes and was sliding all over her face. Horrible and I really wish I could get a refund.