Suqqu Nuancing Loose Powder in Natural

4.8

on 8/6/2015 1:36:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Such a finely milled loose powder! Loving the texture. Gives a subtle glow and natural finish, and pulls everything together nicely. I have to be careful though, as I somehow always manage to over apply loose powder, because I hate the stickiness of foundations. But that will make my face look very cakey. Have found that a small amount is enough to keep my foundation at bay. Works great with the laneige bb cushion and the sulwhasoo bb cushion, doesn't make my foundation cake at all. Don't stick too bad to dry patches either. Only complaint is the price. You only get 15g in the pot, whereas with Chanel you get Suqqu. But still... would end up getting another when I finish!

on 5/18/2014 7:21:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

This is a great powder for finishing, the best I've used besides givenchy prism powder... its so finely milled and goes on like silk for a flawless finish.... the powder sponge feels very luxurious and i always love putting it on... my one gripe as with all loose powders - slightly messy but that's unavoidable.... all in all i love this powder... despite the hefty price tag i would definitely repurchase.... as it lasts ages!!! You only need the tiniest bit and it goes a very long way...
I got it in natural... and it gives a very slight glow.... lovely...
I think this shade would suit all.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Ok, I can safely assume I have finally found my HG powder. I have dry skin, so powders with any oil control can have a more drying effect. This has no oil controlling properties so this is perfect for me! It has no colour, doesn't add shine (more of a subtle 'glow'), and doesn't mattify. So what is the point of this you may ask? This sets my makeup perfectly, and gives the a more pulled together, finished look. It quietly softens any imperfections without looking powdery and cakey. Its undetectable. Suqqu claim that this also 'keeps the moisture in the skin'. I could probably say is true, as I do not feel that my skin is drying out as the day goes on. By the way, you get 15g of product all housed in a beautiful container :o).

Expensive? Yes! Worth it? Yes, yes, yes!!!!

on 5/17/2012 7:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Suqqu Nuancing loose powder in Natural is, bar none, the most luxe powder to ever caress my face. It is soft, skinlike rather than matte; it is feather light; it is invisible but in a good, pore-blurring way. Like the actual Grail, it's incredibly difficult for most of us to get a hold of, but it's the absolute best. I still love my KGD Maifanshi, but it's just a mite more substantial feeling than this, a powder that could convert the most stalwart powder-hater.

EDIT: As per MUAer eskapist, here are the ingredients, because this question occasionally pops up on the board: Talc, diphenyl dimethicone/vinyl diphenyl dimethicone/silseouixane crosspolymer, mica, isononyl isononanoate, silica, magnesium myristate, c9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphate, squalane, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl lactate, stearic acid, dimethicone crosspolymer, dimethicone/methicone copolymer, methicone, palmitoyl proline, magnesium palmitoyl glutamate, sodium palmitoyl sarcosinate, aluminium hydroxide, palmitic acid, isostearyl alcohol, sodium dehydroacetate, methylparaben, ethylparaben, iron oxides (CI 77491), (CI 77492), (CI77499), titanium dioxide(CI77891)

Recommended for Normal Skin