April 21, 2014 | 1478 users online

Loose Powders - Suqqu - Nuancing Loose Powder in Natural

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2013 6:03:00 AM More reviews by dizzielittlerascal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Ok, I can safely assume I have finally found my HG powder. I have dry skin, so powders with any oil control can have a more drying effect. This has no oil controlling properties so this is perfect for me! It has no colour, doesn't add shine (more of a subtle 'glow'), and doesn't mattify. So what is the point of this you may ask? This sets my makeup perfectly, and gives the a more pulled together, finished look. It quietly softens any imperfections without looking powdery and cakey. Its undetectable. Suqqu claim that this also 'keeps the moisture in the skin'. I could probably say is true, as I do not feel that my skin is drying out as the day goes on. By the way, you get 15g of product all housed in a beautiful container :o).

Expensive? Yes! Worth it? Yes, yes, yes!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2012 7:40:00 PM More reviews by thecharm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Suqqu Nuancing loose powder in Natural is, bar none, the most luxe powder to ever caress my face. It is soft, skinlike rather than matte; it is feather light; it is invisible but in a good, pore-blurring way. Like the actual Grail, it's incredibly difficult for most of us to get a hold of, but it's the absolute best. I still love my KGD Maifanshi, but it's just a mite more substantial feeling than this, a powder that could convert the most stalwart powder-hater.

EDIT: As per MUAer eskapist, here are the ingredients, because this question occasionally pops up on the board: Talc, diphenyl dimethicone/vinyl diphenyl dimethicone/silseouixane crosspolymer, mica, isononyl isononanoate, silica, magnesium myristate, c9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphate, squalane, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl lactate, stearic acid, dimethicone crosspolymer, dimethicone/methicone copolymer, methicone, palmitoyl proline, magnesium palmitoyl glutamate, sodium palmitoyl sarcosinate, aluminium hydroxide, palmitic acid, isostearyl alcohol, sodium dehydroacetate, methylparaben, ethylparaben, iron oxides (CI 77491), (CI 77492), (CI77499), titanium dioxide(CI77891)

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No