October 30, 2014 | 1684 users online

Moisturizers - Sephora - Age Defy Moisture Cream SPF 15

rated 3 of 5 on 9/7/2014 6:37:00 PM More reviews by Foxyfox1

I give this 3 stars because this does not work for my skin type.
I have combination to almost all oily skin and this is too thick for my skin type. I think this would work well for drier skin. If I had drier skin I would probably repurchase. I used a sample for three weeks and people were commenting on how my skin was glowing, and I did nothing to my skin regime so this moisturizer does work!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2014 4:34:00 AM More reviews by Shopah0lic21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

I got this as a sample and I've only used it twice as a daily moisturizer, before applying my makeup. I don't get what everyone is on about with the balling/peeling effect of this. I didn't experience this at all and it actually made my skin feel moist and smooth. Makeup went on like normal.The smell doesn't bother me, it's actually quite pleasant. So far no breakouts. And it's definitely a plus that's there's sunscreen and and anti aging benefits. I'm 20, but I really like to look out for my skin. Not sure if I'd be willing to spend the full price on this. But by the end of my sample I'll decide if I truly thought this would be worth actually buying.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2014 1:37:00 AM More reviews by deanna424

I received a sample of this. It felt nice going on and wasn't too greasy but it started balling up almost immediately before I could even put foundation on. I had to wash it off.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2013 2:12:00 PM More reviews by misanders

Got this as a sample and have used for the past 3 days. It's nice, and I felt moisturized. The negative I have is that I could feel it under my foundation. You know when you wear a foundation that is thick, well this gave me that feeling. I've been wearing the same foundation for months so I knew it wasn't that. I think if you are very dry then you should try it. For me spf 15 isn't enough. My dermatologist said I shouldn't wear anything less than spf 30 so I won't purchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2013 5:33:00 PM More reviews by theman

Active ingredients: ensulizole 7.7%, octinoxate 7.5%, octisalate 5%, octocrylene 1.7%, oxybenzone 0.45%, titanium dioxide 0.6%
Rating: PA+; PPD ~2.1
Consistency: medium-weight lotion
Fragrance: light pleasant fragrance drying down to a light sunscreen smell
Finish: initially a little greasy, but sinks in. Leaves my skin soft.
Wear: A little shiny after a 9-hour day, but not more so than usual for me.
Gym: Did not sting eyes
Notes: I would not buy this again solely because the sun protection is not that great, but I liked it otherwise and did not have a problem with it balling up like some of the reviewers did.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2013 11:13:00 PM More reviews by glamstep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I actually quite enjoyed my sample product & had I not an entire collection of other samples I would go out and repurchase this. I found it practically odorless, creamy, lightweight & just the right amount of moisture. My skin drank it up, without leaving it greasy or still dry patchy --veryy similar to my Embryolisse Lait creme. I didn't have the balling issues, mentioned here as a matter of fact this gave a good smooth base for my using CG 3 in 1 foundation. The spf isnt too impressive & I can't say about the age defying differences either but how much I religiously reached for this (for enjoyment purposes not to simply use it up)-surprised me.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/21/2013 11:28:00 PM More reviews by silverbelle282

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Indian, NC40-42, dark brown eyes and black hair for reference. I received this as a sample like other reviewers here. I used it up because I didn't want to waste it. It's pretty thick, which is great for winter, and hydrating. BUT, I did have a pilling issue as well... Would not purchase this.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/8/2012 8:05:00 PM More reviews by fletchycat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I loved the sample but when I actually purchased it and started using it --- it balled or pilled up on my face and neck! Terrible! I tried different cleansers and I even tried a peel the night before -- thinking it was skin that was pilling, but no. It's the moisturizer. I really wanted to like this one -- it does moisturize pretty well but not worth the trouble with the mess --- URGH! And the sample was big enough I used it for 3 maybe 4 days and it did not do this to my skin so I am not sure what is going on with this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/16/2012 1:29:00 AM More reviews by Sylvia66

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Was given a small tube of this cream to sample. Washed face and applied cream. Scent was a bit too strong and I had a slight burning sensation (less than 5 mins). Doubtful I would buy a full tube of this cream. Mainly due to smell.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/5/2012 8:20:00 PM More reviews by ChaCaCheeze

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Other

I got this as a free sample last time that I shopped at Sephora. I applied it one morning in place of my regular SPF moisturizer, and I don't think I made it 20 minutes before I wiped it off. At first, I loved the texture - it's very thick and creamy, but not greasy. I wasn't crazy about the smell, but it was pretty faint. Within minutes, the product had rolled up on my skin and made it look like my face/neck/chest had dandruff! I tried to rub it in some more and pick off the obvious chunks of product, but it was no use. The more time that passed, the more my face looked like I had just tried to apply lotion while laying in the sand. I ended up wiping it off of my face and neck with a makeup remover wipe. I was so disgusted that I actually looked up the product online to see how much a full-size version would cost - $30!! For a terrible product, that is absurd. Some of the reviewers on the Sephora website said that they actually returned it for that reason. You can get a lot of drugstore moisturizer for $30 and actually be able to wear it....