Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain - Honey

Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, BIS-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Squalane, BIS-Behenyl/Isostearyl/Phytosteryl Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Polyethylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Triisostearin, Diisostearyl Malate, Cera Microcrystallina ((Microcrystalline Wax) Cire Microcristalline), Trimethylolpropane Triethylhexanoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Polyamide-3, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Mentha Piperita ((Peppermint) Oil (Mentha Piperita Oil), Limonene, Sorbic Acid, May Contain/Peut Contenir [+/-: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 (CI 45410), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Orange 5 (CI 45370), Red 21 (CI 45380), Red 33 (CI 17200), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)].

Pros:
Lasts all day and leaves a stain on the lips (I wear it over my blistex)
Can be used for cheeks for a flushed look
I like the twist up jumbo stains
I've worn it nearly daily for about a year and I still have a lot of product left

Cons:
many have said this, lip colour does not match packaging

Otherwise, 5/5!

this is an easy to use product for touch ups on the go. it adds a medium tint and is a pretty mauvey shade. the name honey is misleading because i would assume honey to be a golden brownish shade, not mauve.

Well, it is super pigmented, a bit if minty scent and easy to glide on but its not nude! Its rather PINK on me.

I'm not very into chubby sticks because I'm more of a matte lipstick kind of girl but I bought this with the purpose of keeping it in my purse for everyday use or no makeup days. I really like that it's a perfect pink-mauve shade, like MLBB, and it's very easy to wear. It looks like a gloss on the lips but you skip the tacky and sticky feeling of glosses so that's a win in my book. Since it's a balm it doesn't last very long but it's not a deal-breaker for me because I can easily reapply.
When I first bought it I was like "yeah, pretty but not memorable" but then I lost it for a while and I missed it so much I was considering buying it again.
The only 2 things I don't like are:
- the packaging feels very flimsy, not at all like the Clinique Chubby Sticks for example. I'm afraid I'll break it.
- the price is a little bit too high in my opinion for what it is (like USD$11 in my country)

I would recommend if you're not into high coverage lipsticks or if you like the effect of glosses but hate the consistency. For me, even if I really like it, my favorite MLBB will always be MAC Fast Play.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

There isn't much I can say about this that hasn't been said before. Perfect pinkie mauve everyday colour. It's one of the very few lip products I have replaced numerous times. You can put it on and forget about it. I don't get uneven staining or anything annoying. The only problem is that the lids come off so I have to be diligent about putting it in my makeup pouch. I'm starting to worry that this line will be discontinued because it's been around for a while so when I see a sale on Honey I think I will be three more. Love it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

It is really nice - moisturizing, well pigmented and gives nice shine.

The only problem is when it starts to come off it is uneven, so after few hours of wearing you need to remember to correct it or remove completely.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this product. The colour is just gorgeous for day time use, for me it's the perfect hint of colour and shine. It reapplies easy and lasts for a long time. The leftover stain looks great with a clear gloss over the top. I wear this most days for work (or a different shade if the mood suits). The crayon winds up really easily and I've never had an issue with the lid coming off in my handbag which is a massive plus.

Leighannsays recommended this, and it is my pocket lip product. By that I mean I have about six or seven, and they're in my coat pockets. I recommended it to my sisters, nieces, nephew's gf, and they all lurve it. Between this and the elf lip exfoliating stick, it's always all good. I don't think this would give much color on very pigmented or dark lips, and the mintiness might be off putting to some, but give it a whirl, or choose a color more suited to your skin tone. The former factor is very convenient, the price is pretty good, and it's a decent balm.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I would like to recommend this color for everyday use. The balmstain is great and it smells nice too but the only problem that I got for this one is that it doesn't really hydrate my lips. It gives me dry lips after I wore it.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have every color of the original Balm Stain's, and this is the only one I've had to repurchase because I use it almost daily. It last for a really long time, even with using it multiple times daily. My lips are pretty pale naturally, and I like having color on my lips so I don't look washed out, but I can't stand lip gloss and most of the time lipstick is just too bold, or too time consuming to maintain during the day, especially when I just want a natural looking flush of color.

This is a beautiful mauve pink that is really versatile with all kinds of makeup looks. Like the other Balm Stain's, it is sheer, lightweight, moisturizing and gives my lips a flush of natural color that lasts for hours. It's not insanely shiny but it gives the lips a slight natural looking, comfortable shine that doesn't make me feel like I'm wearing gobs of sticky color. It's absolutely perfect for daytime.

I honestly carry this in my purse at all times and am never without it. I love that I can just throw this on my lips at any time like a Chapstick without having to pull out a mirror to make sure it's applied evenly, which is really handy in the go. All I have to do is give my lips a few good sweeps of this balm and rub my lips together and voila! Done.

This balm stain is truly a HG product for me and I will continue to use it until the end of time.

Recommended for Medium Skin