September 23, 2014 | 949 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain - Honey

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2014 7:23:00 PM More reviews by laumar27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This color received a lot of hype, and sounded like a it would be a good, every day type of lip color so I went ahead and finally picked one up. On me, this is a pinkish-mauve color, with a very slight peach undertone (I am VERY fair). I like that it truly does stain my lips and lasts for several hours as opposed to many of the "chubby stick" type lip products which just slide right off after 30 minutes. It's also a good neutral color that I think many people could easily wear. I'm not blown away by the color or consistency though, so I'm giving it a respectable 3 lippy rating.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2014 4:36:00 PM More reviews by lbricker

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE this product! I wear it every day and have gone through 3 of the honey lip balms alone. It has incredible staying power and creates a gorgeous, yet understated look. What I really like about this product is that it actually leaves a stain on your lips after the initial application of the balm wears off. On my lips, it leaves a light pink-rose stain and I get quite a few compliments on the color. I just have to throw on some Chapstick and it gives a completely different look. If you're looking for a product with staying power and an every day color, this is the balm stain for you!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2014 12:33:00 PM More reviews by lushlife505

A nice sheer brownish mauve perfect for day time and for work.
I find it last until about noon drinking a few cups of coffee and then I am left with a very light stain. I would prefer if the stain was a bit darker but its not bad. I love the scent of these and plan on buying more.
These and wet n wild balm stains are both my favorite.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2014 4:40:00 PM More reviews by rosa2009

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this stain. Always on the lookout for my lips but better colors. I dont do well with loud colors...all the more power to the ladies who can pull it off!!! But I can't. I love the hint of color it gives me and the slight glossy effect I get upon first application.
If you want more color payoff this isn't for you. Its a slight dark rose color. It really enhances my lip color and is great for the office. I like the sublte stain...sad that the staaiain doesnt last very long but that's okay I don't mind a touch up. I love the crayon applicator as well.
Its very good subtle color and its probably good for any complexion. I have a medium olive complexion. And I like that its not super sticky either. Doesn't feel heavy or waxy on my lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2014 10:23:00 PM More reviews by chukulata

My go-to lip color! This was my third revlon balm stain and it has become my favorite of all. It's definitely MLBB on my lips and looks nice with my skin tone, it also stains my lips a little bit and I like that. Bought it because of all the good reviews on youtube. I think it looks different on every person but I still recommend you try it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2014 9:18:00 PM More reviews by supjess

I've always been on the hunt for a good lip colour that looks natural but still like I made an effort -- this is it. It's close to my natural colour so it doesn't look too OTT but it's bright enough that it looks put together. Makes me look like I'm an adult who cares about her appearance when actually I'm a lazy girl who probably just rolled out of bed.

Easy to apply, feels good, and has surprisingly good staying power on me to boot. I like that even when it 'dries', it still has a lot of colour and doesn't look like it's worn off within 5 minutes. Contrary to what I expected, it goes on easily and doesn't feel dry.

This is my new go-to for lips that look natural but better.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/11/2014 10:20:00 PM More reviews by msbluestone13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I DIDNT like this.. it didnt really stain my lips and there are not many colors in my opinion. cheap cover girls lip stains work a lot better

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2014 4:08:00 AM More reviews by yjanney

This was my first foray into lip stains. I figured for the price (constantly on BOGO 1/2), I didn't have much to lose. I'm terribly lazy about lip makeup - I don't like to have to do a lot of primer/prep work, I hate having to remember to reapply... Usually I just stick to neutral or light gloss, if anything. I have to say I was pretty impressed with this, though! As mentioned by other reviewers, it's a snap to apply, the color is MLBB, and I like the packaging a lot! It didn't have enormous staying-power, but I like the stain color left on my lips anyway. Super-quick and easy to touch up. I really liked that the consistency was creamy and didn't dry out my lips, but it wasn't as heavy and greasy as traditional lipsticks. Give it a try, I ended up really happy I got this!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2014 2:29:00 PM More reviews by Mummykel25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This has made it in to my handbag alot lately I really love the colour for day to day use or on a night our if I want minimal lip makeup. The balm stains have been hit and miss for me the dark or bright colours patch on my lips so this is the first more natural colour I picked up and I'm glad I did, the packaging is a basic twist up crayon simple to use, the price maybe a little on the pricey side for drugstore but they always seem to be on offer.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2014 3:09:00 AM More reviews by elenaaax

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the second balm stain I have purchased from Revlon, the first being Sweetheart/Valentine. Honey is easily a "my lips but better" lip product for me and is also one of my new favorites. The color lasts quite a while on my lips, and the only downfall for me is the leftover stain that the product leaves once majority of the balm has come off. I absolutely love the color of the balm and would definitely repurchase.