August 27, 2014 | 936 users online

Skincare - Face - Clean & Clear - sensitive skin astrigent

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2010 3:19:00 PM More reviews by Lilsingsong3

The sensitive one if pretty good. I like it. It cleans well and it dosn't really irritate my face. But the one that's NOT for sensitive skin burns like hell! I don't even have sensitive skin but I still had to use this one because the other one will make you feel like your face is on fire! :/

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2010 12:48:00 AM More reviews by uhohemmylou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Best astringent ever! My skin can get kinda oily from time to time and this works great for drying up break-outs and preventing them later. I don't even mind the smell too much, other astringents I've used have smelled kind of like rubbing alcohol and while this stuff doesn't smell like roses, it doesn't have that chemical smell I'm used to. Will def repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2009 11:31:00 AM More reviews by Tiraez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been using this stuff forever! It is the best toner I've ever used and I have really bad acne.
I'm on my 5th or 6th bottle.
I've tried others but I always go back to this one.....very cheap too!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2009 2:16:00 PM More reviews by a2makeup

Went through 4 bottles of this. Favorite skin stuff ever! :0

rated 3 of 5 on 1/27/2008 12:37:00 PM More reviews by twinmommy44

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This would be great for oily skin, but it dried my skin out with just one use and left it feeling irritated. I do not even have sensitive skin, I just tried it because I could not find my Neutrogena alcohol free and because it had SA in it, and I had a few clogged pores.
It was extremely drying to my combo/normal skin.
So, oily skin and or non-sensitive can give it a try.
Normal, dry or even slighlty sensitive... I would say no.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2008 10:59:00 AM More reviews by chibishrink101

I love this product. it is useful and a very good toner for my oily face. it only have 5% SA, which is good because it won't dry my face alot and i use alot of products with SA, so it is very helpful. I would repurchase this soon becuase it is so good and will def, recommend other to try it too

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2002 4:51:00 PM More reviews by abbykariya

this is a very high quality product...it really is what it says...gentle! it has 2% salicylic acid
i can't say it cleared my skin up...but it was a nice tingle...