April 16, 2014 | 1903 users online

Gels/Soaps - Caress - Passionate Spell

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2014 9:34:00 PM More reviews by CobraRose

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

YES, I would buy again, and again and again and again. Best-smelling body wash I've tried.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2014 4:10:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this after Fluer from YouTube raved about this product after her recent trip to the US. In Canada we don't have caress ... So when I went to the States, I decided to buy this. First of all - the size of this bottle! In Canada out body washes are only approx 340-350 ml but in the US this bottle was 550mls!!! For 1/2 the price of what I would have to pay in Canada! Oh man! It's taking me a long while to finish this product because the bottle is HUGE!! Secondly the scent... It's spicy, flowery and musky. It lingers a little but after your shower but it disappears after a while. I find that this product is not as moisturizing as my dove body wash because it's not cream based but I find it's pretty good for the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2013 6:19:00 PM More reviews by TinkerbellonCrack

I purchased this when Scarlet Blossom was sold out at my drugstore. I love this line of body wash. The scents are extremely sexy and anything but commonplace. They remind me of Jo Malone or something in that they are usually two/three noted and very sensual. This particular one has such a pretty blend of fruit, floral, and spice notes. The orange rose keeps the passionfruit from being too sugary and candylike. Nothing synthetic or plasticky about the fragrance. This body wash foams well and leaves skin clean but not too dry. The scent is not cloying and does not really linger outside the shower for me (unfortunately). It will be hard for me to decide between this and Scarlet Blossom but these are my favorite body washes at the moment!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2013 5:31:00 PM More reviews by volcomstar4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This will be my new favorite body wash! For a few reasons..and the first reason is how CHEAP it is! It cost under 3 bucks, works just as well as all the other more expensive brands. The lather is rich and feels luxurious.
Another reason why this is my new go to body wash is because of the seductive scent! It's bold, fruity with a "punch" to it, kind of spicey, very feminine. It will definitely wake up your senses in the shower.
And my FAVORITE thing about this body wash, the thing that makes it stand out from all your other drugstore brand body washes, is the LASTING POWER! Lather up your bod in this stuff, and you'll be smelling the pleasant smell of Passionfruit & Fiery Orange Rose for hours after you step out of the shower. It lingers all over your skin and you'll be sure to receive compliments on how good you smell!
PROS:
- Cheap and affordable!
- the scent is different and AMAZZINGG
- the lasting power of the scent stays on for hours

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2013 1:20:00 AM More reviews by jasiah

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love the smell. The smell lasts all day. It keeps me clean.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2013 7:30:00 AM More reviews by Veritas709

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Passionate Spells smells so good. I thought Sheer Twilight smells good but I think I like this even more. After showering, even the bathroom smells good. The fragrance lingers on your skin but it's not a strong smell or anything off putting. Even BF uses it and likes how it smells...well he just uses anything available. I always like how Caress makes my skin so soft, this is no different. I will definitely re-purchase, especially it's very inexpensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2013 6:40:00 PM More reviews by PNyako

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best smelling body wash I have ever used. Im literally saddened when I run out. HIGHLY recommend. The smell stays on your skin for HOURS....Id even go so far as to say almost 24 hours...and is a very sophisticated scent

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2013 1:03:00 AM More reviews by lotusfairy

This has a gorgeous, sexy scent that leaves both my skin and bathroom smelling very good. It lathers well even in my hands and rinses clean. My skin doesn't feel stripped or itchy either. It does however break me out on my back so I try not to use it there. Other than that, I would repurchase as I love the scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2012 1:17:00 AM More reviews by BrianaRynae

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I like the way this product smells, it kid of smells like Midnight Pomegranite by Bath & Body Works:) the consistency is kind of watery and it doesn't lather very much but it makes my skin feel soft.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2012 11:53:00 AM More reviews by lovermac

Yes I would buy this again. I love it. I normally stock up on Evenly Gorgeous when I go to the U.S., but decided to give this new one a try. I think I like it even more. It is moisturizing and you get lots of lather with my Salux Cloth and it smell so good. I hope this one doesn't get discontinued. I will definitely stock up next time I am over the border.