August 30, 2014 | 1292 users online

Gels/Soaps - Caress - Passionate Spell

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2014 12:05:00 PM More reviews by coconut17

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I heard about this recently via a youtube blogger and it's my new favorite! Smells so sexy and yummy and the bottle is huge so will last a while. The price is ridiculously cheap, too. Not much more to say -- TRY IT!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2014 6:59:00 PM More reviews by electrabuzz

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The best smelling body wash ever. It's intoxicating. Leaves your skin feeling like satin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2014 2:21:00 PM More reviews by countrybearjamboree

So this is my 2nd HG body wash. The first HG is from Caress and the scent is Sheer Twilight and I use that in the winter months because it's spicy and crisp. Passionate Spell is a very warm with vanilla and woods. It isn't a sticky sweet vanilla though. I love how the scent clings onto the skin and it will last for hours. The scent even clings onto my Pjs! The gel is very thick but it doesn't have the best lather. Also, it's not the most moisturizing either but my body is normal to oily year round and I often skip moisurizer in general so I'm fine w/ it. I wish Caress made complimentary body sprays to go with these new fragrance elixir body washes!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2014 12:16:00 PM More reviews by Perkup1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Immediately reminded me of Lolita Lempicka (By Lolita Lempicka). Smells gorgeous. Would buy again and would recommend to most anyone who likes their body wash to have a sexy floral scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2014 9:34:00 PM More reviews by CobraRose

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

YES, I would buy again, and again and again and again. Best-smelling body wash I've tried.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2014 4:10:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this after Fluer from YouTube raved about this product after her recent trip to the US. In Canada we don't have caress ... So when I went to the States, I decided to buy this. First of all - the size of this bottle! In Canada out body washes are only approx 340-350 ml but in the US this bottle was 550mls!!! For 1/2 the price of what I would have to pay in Canada! Oh man! It's taking me a long while to finish this product because the bottle is HUGE!! Secondly the scent... It's spicy, flowery and musky. It lingers a little but after your shower but it disappears after a while. I find that this product is not as moisturizing as my dove body wash because it's not cream based but I find it's pretty good for the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2013 6:19:00 PM More reviews by TinkerbellonCrack

I purchased this when Scarlet Blossom was sold out at my drugstore. I love this line of body wash. The scents are extremely sexy and anything but commonplace. They remind me of Jo Malone or something in that they are usually two/three noted and very sensual. This particular one has such a pretty blend of fruit, floral, and spice notes. The orange rose keeps the passionfruit from being too sugary and candylike. Nothing synthetic or plasticky about the fragrance. This body wash foams well and leaves skin clean but not too dry. The scent is not cloying and does not really linger outside the shower for me (unfortunately). It will be hard for me to decide between this and Scarlet Blossom but these are my favorite body washes at the moment!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2013 5:31:00 PM More reviews by volcomstar4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This will be my new favorite body wash! For a few reasons..and the first reason is how CHEAP it is! It cost under 3 bucks, works just as well as all the other more expensive brands. The lather is rich and feels luxurious.
Another reason why this is my new go to body wash is because of the seductive scent! It's bold, fruity with a "punch" to it, kind of spicey, very feminine. It will definitely wake up your senses in the shower.
And my FAVORITE thing about this body wash, the thing that makes it stand out from all your other drugstore brand body washes, is the LASTING POWER! Lather up your bod in this stuff, and you'll be smelling the pleasant smell of Passionfruit & Fiery Orange Rose for hours after you step out of the shower. It lingers all over your skin and you'll be sure to receive compliments on how good you smell!
PROS:
- Cheap and affordable!
- the scent is different and AMAZZINGG
- the lasting power of the scent stays on for hours

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2013 1:20:00 AM More reviews by jasiah

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love the smell. The smell lasts all day. It keeps me clean.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2013 7:30:00 AM More reviews by Veritas709

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Passionate Spells smells so good. I thought Sheer Twilight smells good but I think I like this even more. After showering, even the bathroom smells good. The fragrance lingers on your skin but it's not a strong smell or anything off putting. Even BF uses it and likes how it smells...well he just uses anything available. I always like how Caress makes my skin so soft, this is no different. I will definitely re-purchase, especially it's very inexpensive.