Dial NutriSkin Replenishing Body Lotion Sensitive Skin

3.0

Water , Glycerin , Stearic Acid , Ethylhexyl Palmitate , Glyceryl Stearate , Petrolatum , Glycol Stearate , Dimethicone , Cyclopentasiloxane , Cetyl Alcohol , Tocopherol , Linoleic Acid , Linolenic Acid , Beta-Glucan , Collagen Amino Acids , Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate , Dicaprate , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Seed Extract (Sweet Almond) , Glycine Soja Seed Extract (Soybean) , Phospholipids , Xanthan Gum , Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate , Dicaprate , Tetrasodium EDTA , Sodium Hydroxide , Carbomer , Diazolidinyl Urea , Propylparaben , Methylparaben

on 8/18/2014 5:50:00 PM

I used this product about 2 months ago, and I actually quite liked that it was fragrance free and fast absorbing. However, I did not notice a positive change in my skin. Also, I have read that quite possibly the ingredient "diazolidinyl urea" is a supposed formaldehyde releasing agent. There isn't a definitive answer yet on its safety, but for the time being, I will stick with other products.

on 5/17/2012 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I've been using this for a couple of weeks and am really impressed. It is very soothing especially when I've been in the sun all afternoon. It makes my skin really soft and is great for use after shaving. I keep a bottle by the sink to apply after washing my hands and they look much smoother. Doesn't really have a scent at all which is a big plus for me. Very much worth the small price tag.