August 31, 2014 | 1342 users online

Lips - Revlon - Just Bitten Kissable Stain Balm- Sweetheart

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2014 3:40:00 AM More reviews by apgoh2

This lip balm comes in a bright pink hue that initially looks scary when I swatched it on my hand. However, when applied on the lips, the colour pay off is good, glides on smoothly, and intensity is build-able.

I have fair Asian skin, and this is a great colour that brightens up my complexion, and I would say is a shade that would go on well in most outfits and look.

Would be keen to try out other shades in the Just Bitten range !

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2014 12:42:00 PM More reviews by lovelovelilacs

Recently I have fallen in love with twistable lip crayons. They're like a balm but with the pigment of a lipstick. This stains my lips for a few hours which is good, but it can be a bit drying. It also has a minty smell which I'm not too crazy about. I would look for a more moisturizing lip crayon from a different brand.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2014 4:02:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

I purchased this along with the other colors of the Revlon Kissable Stain Balms. This does not stay a true hot pink on my lips, it darkens and looks raspberry, like most of the other colors. It might be flattering color on people with darker skin. But I do not get the color in the images after about 5 minutes of wear, when it darkens. This could be disappointing to those who purchase this product based on color.

However, the Revlon Kissable Stain Balm formula leaves much to be desired too. The product is creamy, and pigmented, so it does stain well initially. However, after a few hours of wear, the stain wears off and leaves a ring about the lips. Not a cute look if you aren't constantly retouching, which defeats the purpose of a stain anyway.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/31/2014 8:15:00 PM More reviews by 16chances

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

These balm stains have really long lasting power which I really appreciate as it serves it function and I do not need to worry of my lipstick losing colour and have to keep reapplying. However, this particular colour STAINS my lips so bad. Even after using makeup remover, there is still some stain on my lips. It is also a little bit drying which cause the fine lines on my dry lips to be more obvious. I recommend using a lipbalm before the lip stain if you do not mind the pigmentation of the colour to be slight less or using a lipbalm after applying the lipstain if you do not mind the lips being more glossy than matte.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2014 7:48:00 PM More reviews by sunshinemakesmehappy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an amazing product. I wore it over the weekend. I put it on in the morning, went swimming, didn't think about it then left the pool and went to grab a bite. After all that I saw myself on the mirror and my lips were still pink! It's not drying for a log-lasting lipstick but it's also not a moisturizing product. I'll probably wear it again because it's a great summer color. Try it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2014 5:15:00 PM More reviews by RebDesnoyers

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain, and this color was the first color I picked up. It is kinda like a toned down hot pink but still neon. This formula of the crayons are amazing and they just glide on the lips like a balm. For the price, I feel like you also get a decent amount of product and the Balm Stains are normally what I reach for everyday.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2014 2:19:00 AM More reviews by bfish14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

The feel and texture of this is nice and smooth. This color on my NW15 (with pink undertone) skin just pops! It looks medium pink on me and is very opaque. The longevity varies depending on what you're doing - if you're talking a lot, this only lasts 1-2 hours before you need a touch up. It's easy to touch up because of it's consistency and the crayon-like packaging. There are quite a few pros to this product but there is one con that wrecks it for me - it literally STAINS my lips! When I take the product off - there are blotches of it left behind for a day or two. Maybe with one of the more neutral shades it wouldn't be so bad, but vibrant pink blotches? Not so much.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2013 11:01:00 PM More reviews by livredwin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wear this alot, and find it a great alternative to harsh lipstick.
Strong colour, very pigmented but can be built up or down.
Wear under gloss or on its own.
About 12.95, which isnt too bad.
Nice colour, im sure to buy more.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2013 12:16:00 PM More reviews by KOuilhon

Love this color! If you want a low maintenance way to wear bright lips, this is the way to go. GREAT bright pink. Not a hot pink. Like, a bright berry-pink. You can use a light layer for a small pop of color for work, or you can layer it up more intense for a night out. This one sort of reminds me of MAC "Girl About Town." The color lasts a long time and unlike a regular lipstick, you don't have to be constantly checking your lips to make sure they haven't bled or smudged. Wish I had found this years ago!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2013 3:03:00 AM More reviews by ailil

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

First, I confused bought this or honey, My mum said bought the bright one, because If you put a little of it you can get a bit pink color, and you can use the "real" color". So I bought this because lovesick it too bright, when I apply sweetheart, it's sooooo pigmented and bright pink, love it, my face brighter. I agree with the long longevity, after long time, the stain appear you can reapply it if you want more lipstick look. Make my lip smooth. Great for night, and thin application great for day look. But with real color you can go with it for day formal party, it isn't suitable enough for hang our or casual day look.