April 19, 2014 | 1115 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Avon - Genics Eye Treatment

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2013 9:14:00 PM More reviews by ningurl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I went through a whole jar of this and thought it did nothing for me, so I didn't replenish. About 6 months go by and I can't help but notice fine lines/dehydration/crows feet happening. I forgot I had another jar hanging around the house, so I thought I'd start using it again. After the first week of using it, I've noticed a difference already. Those pesky lines have disappeared! The price for this tiny amount of product REALLY sucks at almost $40 CAN, so if it went on a really good sale, I MAY purchase again. I'm impressed. It can be heavy though, so a little dab is all you need or it could cause breakouts and/or puffiness.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2013 3:48:00 PM More reviews by Sarah1325

I'm only 20 but have a few fine lines (I'm a smoker) and it moistuizes well but I haven't noticed a difference yet. I'm gonna use it up and may repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2012 11:06:00 AM More reviews by Ayla

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this eye cream and although I'm older than the 30 + group it has worked better than any other Avon eye product .The trick is to use a very small amount and not over do it. I start with a tiny amount ,wait a couple of minutes and add more if I need it. it works so well that I can often skip it in the morning if I use it the night before.
It helps with under eye puffiness and completely wipes out crows feet and slackness above the eyelid.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/2/2012 1:01:00 AM More reviews by BelleEtoile

This product was ok for a few weeks, then it completely dried out my eyes, made them red, puffy and horrid looking. Do not buy if you have sensitive skin

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2012 8:33:00 PM More reviews by georgiasweety

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm 26 soon to be 27 with under eye circles, puffiness, & fine lines. I am 1/2 way through with this eye cream, and will update when I finish the jar. Avon claims it can make your eyes look 10 years younger, gives elasticity, smoothness, brightness, & diminish the appearance of fine lines & crows feet. I can say it not only helps to soften lines but also helps with puffy eyes & dark circles even though it does not advertise that. I think this is much better than the other avon eye creams I have tried over the years, none of them have given me results this fast. They all have a great texture & produce results, but this one gives results instantly. I swear by avon eye creams, and this one is my favorite so far. It has a really light cream texture, no scent, & absorbs well. I have no problem wearing this under makeup or with contacts. This doesn't give me milia, but I noticed the first week of using I had small red dots near my outer eye area, and the only other time I got this was when I used a product with retinol. This is a very common skin reaction to anti-wrinkle ingredients, and because it happened before I did not discontinue use, I continued to use this and the bumps went away. So please note for those of you who are not used to anti aging ingredients- this has something in it that works, but it does cause slight eye exfoliation in the crows feet area.
Before this I used an entire jar of Dermadoctor wrinkle revenge because of the fantastic review. I think this product is equally as good, for a few dollars less. I have decided to repurchase this eye cream over dermadoctor's wrinkle revenge because it is easier to get. They both give great results though. Will update when I finish & repurchase.