November 24, 2014 | 2026 users online

Toners - Nuxe - Toning Lotion with 3 Roses (Lotion Tonique aux 3 Roses)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2014 7:50:00 AM More reviews by Marguerite

My sister gave me this because, she said, she really didn't need a toner and another step in her skincare routine, and she got it on sale anyway when our Shoppers Drug Mart was renovating its Beauty Boutique. I gladly accepted it although I really don't like the smell of roses, and used it that same evening after removing my makeup with MAC Cleanse Off Oil and cleansing my face with Cetaphil on the delicate skin brush of my Clarisonic Mia. I was pleasantly surprised. It didn't smell like roses at all! Could it be orange blossom? I don't know. Something soft that smells like that... Anyway, I'm done applying it with the soft side of my little Costco/Iris cotton round, and my skin starts tingling. So I feel my skin and I've got this sticky film on it, so I figure it's what's left on my skin that's stinging it, and I quickly splash it all off with water. What a waste! I can't use it either! I didn't like the see-through container with the green writing anyway. In the garbage it goes before it irritates another sensitive skin member of my family. Sorry to bring down the rating! I did love the scent though!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2013 5:00:00 PM More reviews by Lady5andy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this product on sale at Shopper's and I liked it for the price, however I'm not sure that I would repurchase if it was full price.

I love the smell of this products and the fact that it feels refreshing and it is also hydrating. It is really gentle for my dry and sensitive skin, and in the summer, sometimes I would forget to use a moisturizer after that because my skin was feeling great.

I like that is it paraben-free and also alcohol-free but I sometimes find it almost too mild, even for my really sensitive skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2013 9:26:00 PM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really liked this toner, i use this as a final cleanse to remove last traces of makeup at night. I don't believe in toners until i had breakouts that i attribute to not having removed all my makeup at night. Two things saved me, one-Kiehl's rare earth masque and two- cleansing toners (not the hydrating kind that can be thick and gooy. I get those that says they remove last traces of makeup in their product description)

Scent - light floral, very nice and refreshing
Texture - refreshing

I really enjoyed this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2012 3:41:00 PM More reviews by Shazzer1976

A very mild toner - so mild it says it can even be used on the eyes! I put this to the test and it didn't sting. It suits my sensitive dry skin but it might be too mild for oilier skin types. Lovely!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2012 5:59:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

this toner is marvellous! I use this to complete my makeup removal and to tone my skin! It removes the last trace of makeup,it tones my skin,it smells like fresh cut roses! It leaves your skin super clean! Love it!