July 29, 2014 | 1182 users online

Gels/Soaps - Olay - purely pristine body bar with massaging design

rated 2.0(1 review)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2012 4:32:00 PM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

The bar box states "with mineral crystals and seaweed extract" although I am not sure why having these particular ingredients in a soap bar is beneficial??? The bar soap is pretty. It has these chunks of clear blue pieces (the mineral crystals I am sure) randomly distributed thru the rest of the light blue soap. the bar is extra extra perfumey...like fabric softener sheets strong. As a matter of fact it smells like fabric softener. It is too perfumey for me. The bar melts away much too fast but I am guessing it is because it is chock full of moisturizers. It does a great job of not leaving the skin tight feeling after a shower but while the bar soap sits in the shower it just tends to melt away quick even when not in use. I did get two packs for half off at wags so I wont complain too much but perhaps next time I will get regular bottled body wash rather than this soap since this is wanting to turn into one so badly. this pretty much sucks as a bar soap.