August 30, 2014 | 1698 users online

Other - Neutrogena - Deep Clean Oil-Free Makeup Remover Cleansing Wipes

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2014 8:31:00 AM More reviews by Natashia

I super love this . Cleanses the face well without leaving any residue. My face feels clean and not irritated . Removes make up well .

rated 1 of 5 on 7/1/2014 4:01:00 PM More reviews by paul4

Let me tell you that is product is absolutely rubbish. The smell is pure alcohol, and the wipes are absolutely crap. They DO NOT remove any makeup, and it stings your eyes and face! If you have sensitive skin, do NOT buy this product. It doesn't even work twice as good compared to the blue packaging one from Neutrogena. I don't even understand why is product exists in the first place. Its absolutely horrific, and I want my money back!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/7/2014 2:07:00 AM More reviews by pictureperfect09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

After using the first wipe I wanted to throw the whole pack away. Seriously, not even worth it to keep it around as a backup.
It makes no sense to me how awful these are. I expected them to be at least as good as the regular blue package wipes. Oh no. These are so harsh on the skin. They have so much alcohol in them and left my face feeling dry, uncomfortably tight, and irritated from rubbing so much in an effort to get my makeup off with them. Don't expect them to gently wipe off mascara. Plus, they smell horrific. I suppose that's fitting since they're literally wipes soaked in harsh chemicals.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/23/2014 1:41:00 PM More reviews by Gjones7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

The moment I tried these wipes I hated them. They smell like they are saturated in alcohol and other harsh chemicals. They made my skin feel dry and uncomfortable. There are much better makeup wipes out there for a similar price.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/12/2014 9:29:00 PM More reviews by Amyrosie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

IT BUUUURNS!!!!!! My skin feels on fire when I use this! I rated it a little higher since it does get the makeup off, but it's way too harsh on my sensitive skin...what a bummer! I won't buy this product again.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/27/2013 10:26:00 PM More reviews by illbebe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have oily acne prone skin. They did remove my make up but not all of it. They left my skin feeling sticky and a bit stripped. Overall I'm wouldn't repurchase or recommend these wipes.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2013 7:16:00 PM More reviews by Lulufreak15

These are my favourite make up remover wipes for my face . I use Clinique eye makeup remover for my eyes, and these for my face! They leave your skin feeling clean, and they remove a your makeup ! They aren't best for eyemakeup but they do wonders on face makeup. You don't have to wash face after using these, they clean your face for you! Worth the price

rated 2 of 5 on 6/12/2013 10:44:00 PM More reviews by OhRandi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Meh... I like the ones in the blue package more. This smells like the deep cleaning face wash they sell so I'm not sure why everyone is so alarmed. Anyway. I'll probably keep a pack of these on the boat, as they don't leave my skin feeling like it needs to be washed. But it doesn't remove eye makeup like the blue ones do. I figure since I'll have no eye makeup just sunscreen on my face at the lake these will suffice. I always wash my face after using makeup wipes though. These do a decent job of removing most of my makeup prior to cleansing so I gave them 2 lippies. I wish they removed eye makeup instead of just smearing it around my face.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/22/2013 3:00:00 AM More reviews by beckytrawick

The smell of these is absolutely horrible. I'm not sensitive to any kind of scents but this is really disturbing to me. I hate using these to clean all over my face because they leave my skin really oily and smelly. I prefer to only use these to get my eye makeup off and for the most part, they do a pretty good job. The packaging is just like any of the other Neutrogena makeup remover wipes, I just really hate that after the 4th or 5th time using them, the top no longer sticks which always leaves me wondering if they'll dry out and not work as well. The best thing to do is to buy the little box that some of them come in orginially. I think it's only a couple dollars more. I really am trying to stray from buying wipes like these because if you have an active break out and use these on them, it can spread the bacteria around. However, if I did buy wipes again, i'd stick to the original ones in the blue baggy. I wont repurchase these because of the smell and how oily they leave my really dry skin even after washing my face with water (even though it says it's not necessary to do so).

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2013 2:50:00 AM More reviews by cgw1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Out of all the makeup wipes I've tried, these are my favorite. The other neutropenia wipes I've tried (blue, pink, and purple) all leave an awful oily residue on my skin. This oil-free one doesn't leave that icky residue which is great. It is drier than the other wipes so it doesn't remove mascara well, but I only use it on my face not eyes. It removes makeup in a pinch, but if I have time I always follow up with another cleanser to make sure no makeup is left behind. For me makeup wipes shouldn't replace a cleanser, but for their purpose they are great. Main reason why I give them a 3 is because of the awful smell. If u don't mind medicinal smells then give it a try

EDIT: oh my goodness that smell. So terrible I can never use these again. I really despise makeup wipes anyways they make my face feel icky