Neutrogena Deep Clean Oil-Free Makeup Remover Cleansing Wipes

3.1

on 2/27/2015 10:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

The intense menthol smell coming off of these is overpowering and actually makes me feel nauseated. It removes your concealer but you need to aggressively wipe to get your mascara/eyeliner off. It works eventually but I've tried other products which don't smell as nasty and that work a lot better. Having said that, the crazy amount of menthol that they put in them actually does leave your skin feeling refreshed.

on 12/21/2014 8:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

It does what it's supposed to do. I suffer from hormonal acne on my cheeks (painful cysts) and it didn't really made it any worse. I haven't suffered any dryness from using these wipes, but I only use them every now and then because make up is not part of my everyday routine. I would buy these again, but I would also like to try different wipes from different brands.

on 7/25/2014 8:31:00 AM

I super love this . Cleanses the face well without leaving any residue. My face feels clean and not irritated . Removes make up well .

on 7/1/2014 4:01:00 PM

Let me tell you that is product is absolutely rubbish. The smell is pure alcohol, and the wipes are absolutely crap. They DO NOT remove any makeup, and it stings your eyes and face! If you have sensitive skin, do NOT buy this product. It doesn't even work twice as good compared to the blue packaging one from Neutrogena. I don't even understand why is product exists in the first place. Its absolutely horrific, and I want my money back!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

After using the first wipe I wanted to throw the whole pack away. Seriously, not even worth it to keep it around as a backup.
It makes no sense to me how awful these are. I expected them to be at least as good as the regular blue package wipes. Oh no. These are so harsh on the skin. They have so much alcohol in them and left my face feeling dry, uncomfortably tight, and irritated from rubbing so much in an effort to get my makeup off with them. Don't expect them to gently wipe off mascara. Plus, they smell horrific. I suppose that's fitting since they're literally wipes soaked in harsh chemicals.

on 2/23/2014 1:41:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

The moment I tried these wipes I hated them. They smell like they are saturated in alcohol and other harsh chemicals. They made my skin feel dry and uncomfortable. There are much better makeup wipes out there for a similar price.

on 2/12/2014 9:29:00 PM

IT BUUUURNS!!!!!! My skin feels on fire when I use this! I rated it a little higher since it does get the makeup off, but it's way too harsh on my sensitive skin...what a bummer! I won't buy this product again.

on 10/27/2013 10:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Deep Dark, Not Sure

I have oily acne prone skin. They did remove my make up but not all of it. They left my skin feeling sticky and a bit stripped. Overall I'm wouldn't repurchase or recommend these wipes.

on 7/30/2013 7:16:00 PM

These are my favourite make up remover wipes for my face . I use Clinique eye makeup remover for my eyes, and these for my face! They leave your skin feeling clean, and they remove a your makeup ! They aren't best for eyemakeup but they do wonders on face makeup. You don't have to wash face after using these, they clean your face for you! Worth the price

on 6/12/2013 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Meh... I like the ones in the blue package more. This smells like the deep cleaning face wash they sell so I'm not sure why everyone is so alarmed. Anyway. I'll probably keep a pack of these on the boat, as they don't leave my skin feeling like it needs to be washed. But it doesn't remove eye makeup like the blue ones do. I figure since I'll have no eye makeup just sunscreen on my face at the lake these will suffice. I always wash my face after using makeup wipes though. These do a decent job of removing most of my makeup prior to cleansing so I gave them 2 lippies. I wish they removed eye makeup instead of just smearing it around my face.

Popular Other Products