July 28, 2014 | 1060 users online

Powder - Clarins - Everlasting Compact Foundation SPF 15

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2013 5:59:00 PM More reviews by ellieev

I use it as a touch up powder during the day, rarely as a foundation. It doesn't do much for oil control - I have to apply every few hours on my forehead, especially when I am stressed at work. As a foundation- medium coverage, airbrushed finish. At first it looks cakes when you apply it, but after few minutes it settles and looks natural.
I would not recommend it as a foundation if you have dry skin.
Very nice as a touch up powder during the day or a setting powder in the start of your day.
Plus is that it has natural ingredients only.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2013 11:52:00 AM More reviews by ashleywilkes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pros: Coverage is wonderful, buildable and it lasts all day. It truly is sweatproof, matte and it minimizes pores.

Cons: What's with Clarins and their old lady packaging from the 50's? I hate the gold, tacky compact. Good thing I only I have to put this on once with no touch-ups.

I have medium to tan skin and honey matches me perfectly.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2013 2:40:00 PM More reviews by judysmath

I am a fan of Everlasting Liquid foundation, but wanted to try the powder version for quick, on-the-go application. The packaging is gorgeous and the powder provides really good coverage without looking too powdery. However, this foundation makes my skin super oily and it is NOT long lasting or transfer-resistant. I have an oily t-zone and I have to touch up every few hours. It comes off when I blow my nose or wipe my mouth area at lunch and when I blot during the day. I really wanted to like this because I love the liquid version, but for the price, it's just not worth it for me. I will use it up, but will not re-purchase.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2013 9:23:00 PM More reviews by Hoyman

A very nice foundation. Medium coverage. This foundation is matt finished on my normal skin type. My color in Sand. I don't know why this foundation is not too popular. I like it way better than Lancome( not enough coverage), Estee Lauder(no good color match), and Mac. I like this one and Shiseido(sheer matifying compact in O20), and Chanel Double perfection lumiere in 22 Beige Rose. I do need touch up 1 time with most powder foundations. A good powder foundation. $38 at Macy's. This foundation colors are Beige/yellow, and pink undertone. Update: 04-20-13 still love this foundation. I will buy it in the future.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2012 8:50:00 AM More reviews by WENDYROB

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

BEING VERY LIGHT SKINNED AND HAVING A OILY SKIN, MAKES IT VERY DIFFICULT IN FINDING A FOUNDATION THAT COVERS AND LASTS. UNTIL I TRIED CLARINS EVERLASTING COMPACT 104!!!! GOSH, WHAT AN AMAZING PRODUCT!!!! NEVER I WOULD HAVE GUESSED A FOUNDATION CAN LAST ALL DAY!! THANK YOU FOR AN AMAZING PRODUCT!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/10/2012 5:18:00 PM More reviews by bluesunday

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a quick and easy compact foundation that I could take with me on the go and that I could use for touch-ups throughout the day. Unfortunately, this did not do the trick for me (and I really wanted to like it, especially with the SPF 15). The makeup simply did not sit well on my skin - if my skin was just a little bit oily, the makeup would not go on smoothly with the sponge and would instead cake in certain places and flake in others. Coverage was just okay - I have some acne-scarring on my cheeks and on it's own, the makeup didn't really cover them that much. Also, I would sometimes break-out after wearing the makeup. Disappointing, given the good reviews - just didn't work for me, I guess.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2012 8:27:00 AM More reviews by DAnneMolzan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is simply the best powder foundation out there, why you ask? Cause once you put it on it doesn't rub off when you blow your nose or give someone a hug! For someone with really oily skin this is 100 % a must! I use Estee Lauder Double wear Light and regular I love these both as well but sometimes a girl just needs a powder. I apply with the sponge then after I spritz my face with Max Fix+ and its amazing. Can't say enough about this product!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2012 12:37:00 AM More reviews by ivanabacowboy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am approximately NW25 and purchased this in 109 wheat. It is "close enough" in shade but when I repurchase (and I will!), I will go a shade darker. I have mostly dry skin with occasional end of day slight shiny in the t-zone-and had always avoided powder foundations like the plague sensing doom in dry skin+dry foundation=dry mess. BUT NOT SO!!!!! I am happy to report I absolutely love this foundation! It is everything I would want in a powder foundation. While Clarins color makeup line (other than Rouge Prodigee lippies which I love!) typically underwhelms me, I adore their skincare (especially Hydraquench!). Now I adore this product! It is a tad on the pricier side, but sometimes you get what you pay for. I live in Arizona. It gets HOT. It is DRY. I definitely wanted a lighter foundation for summer. This fits the bill perfectly. I use the included sponge to apply. I like that it is easy to carry in the cosmetic bag. (I also am loving NARS and Kiehls tinted moisturizers for summer, but those aren't very purse friendly.) Good staying power. And vastly minimized the late day t-zone shiny since it is a powder. I will definitely repurchase just may go a shade up. I apply lightly, but I believe you can layer this powder for a more medium coverage. No complaints-other than maybe I find big gold gleaming compacts a bit tacky and wish the compact was a different color lol! Love!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2012 2:52:00 AM More reviews by Meow69

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

THE BEST!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2012 2:27:00 PM More reviews by jackplusfour

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a powder foundation that comes in a slim gold compact, with the foundation and sponge being in separate compartments. I apply this dry with the provided sponge. This gives a very even coverage and covers up any redness nicely. As with every powder foundation I have tried, it looks a bit 'dry' for the first half hour or so, but settles down to look very natural, and has a very slight luminance, not glitter/shimmer or a glow like - for example - bare minerals. It lasts a long time too, and has minimal transfer. I apply this over primer (if you are interested, I use Barbara Daly for Tesco Flawless Primer... £8 and THE BEST primer I have ever found imo!) The colour I use is 110 Honey and quite a good match for my NC25 skin. I prefer this over the many, many other powder foundations I have tried, I have not had to touch up my face at all during the day since using this. A bit pricy at £27, but the speed at which it applies, along with how natural it looks and the longevity, makes it worth it to me. As with all foundations I purchase, I had the sales associate apply a full face of this on me, then I left it on for the rest of the day, comparing it in different lights etc before I decided to purchase. It is a pain having to go back again to purchase, but I have saved some potentially costly mistakes by taking this approach!

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No