April 20, 2014 | 1969 users online

Eyeliner - New York Color - High Definition Liquid Eyeliner extra black

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2014 8:40:00 PM More reviews by victoriahokan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

A lot of people hate this eyeliner because it is not as black and more watery. However, this is how I like my eyeliner since I feel like intense black eyeliner makes me look too harsh. Already bought by second tube!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/23/2014 1:54:00 AM More reviews by Clapyourhandstwice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I agree that this liner isn't very pigmented. I find you have to trace over your line several times to get a solid colour. The ink does tend to come out better if you use it sideways and not just with the tip. I will not be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2014 7:40:00 PM More reviews by autumnlee33

***LADIES STORE THIS UPSIDE DOWN FOR A FEW WEEKS AND IT WILL BE THE BLACKEST BLACK!****
So i bought this a few months ago and was SO disappointed it was so watery and sheer! So i put it in my stash and forgot about it and as with any liquid liner i stored it upside down. I decided to give it another go and wow it was black! really black and not watery anymore! its not the longest lasting liner but for a quick everyday look it works and does a very easy wing with its awesome felt tip! love it and now will be repurchashing forever !

rated 1 of 5 on 3/18/2014 7:59:00 AM More reviews by Lunabelle09

Comes out sheer at times, the color bleeds into fine lines, the tip is pointy and hurts my lids, and base is so thick which makes for an uneven line.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2014 10:23:00 AM More reviews by kerensalee

Maybe I got a magical eyeliner because mine comes out very very black. I like this eyeliner, but I do want to try different ones. It has certainly lasted me longer than the Revlon one did (a whopping 2 weeks before there was none left). It lasts all day and doesn't smudge if I have a good primer. If I sleep with my makeup on (I know, bad) I will wake up with this still on. It makes it easy to do winged eyeliner as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2014 10:51:00 PM More reviews by mzmaheen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i just bought my second tube

this liner works well for me
its not black black but i dont like that anyway

smell sucks

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2014 9:26:00 AM More reviews by mooshrimp

This eyeliner comes out a washed out watery light gray color no matter how I tried it. It doesn't even show up on my eyes and barely shows up on the back of my hand. Total waste of money.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/7/2013 3:13:00 PM More reviews by Brendamazerati

Boo. Stiff tip, minimal color.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/24/2013 2:26:00 PM More reviews by Leftovers

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Awful product. Smells bad and gives a weak, watery line. Find a dying black permanent marker, soak it in water and trying using that. That's pretty much this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/7/2013 4:47:00 PM More reviews by xoxlovely

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Blue

horrible product,came out like a faded sharpie marker, when i claims to be HD haha... scam