September 30, 2014 | 1018 users online

Eyeliner - New York Color - High Definition Liquid Eyeliner extra black

rated 1 of 5 on 8/25/2014 8:54:00 PM More reviews by Ispania

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I thought I was buying NYX eyeliner at the store which has good reviews. I realized it was NYC only at home...
Good thing I don't have to be disappointed with nyx but I am definitely disappointed with this high definition eyeliner in extra black. It's not extra black at all, not even your regular black. Because it's not pigmented it's kind of see through black .
I thought I will reach the solid black color if I let it dry on the eyelid and then will make a line again but it didn't work out.
It's only 3.50$, not a big loss plus I can wear it every single day without looking too made up. Still... don't waste your money, buy smth worthy.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/19/2014 2:28:00 PM More reviews by makeupjunkie707

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Don't waste your money!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2014 3:27:00 PM More reviews by sage4dylan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner was not all that bad IMO. It stayed on all day and didnt smudge (I have hooded lids). It could be more pigmented but for $3.50 its not too bad. I dont use liquid liner on my water line so idk about that. The pen works fine, to me just like any other pen for more money. For an everyday kind of liner I liked it.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2014 12:22:00 AM More reviews by viv5499

It's not a bad eyeliner for the price, however it is pretty watery and unpigmented. Especially the first time i used it it was not very black but it got better. I do love the thin marker tip which i use on its side to draw the line. It's very easy to control, but the product itself is a little disappointing.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/31/2014 7:50:00 PM More reviews by Mviera4

This is very watery, and not pigmented. It's extremely hard to work with. I regret buying this product and definitely will be returning. I have used NYC products that I love in that past, but this was not one of them.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2014 8:40:00 PM More reviews by victoriahokan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

A lot of people hate this eyeliner because it is not as black and more watery. However, this is how I like my eyeliner since I feel like intense black eyeliner makes me look too harsh. Already bought by second tube!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/23/2014 1:54:00 AM More reviews by Clapyourhandstwice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I agree that this liner isn't very pigmented. I find you have to trace over your line several times to get a solid colour. The ink does tend to come out better if you use it sideways and not just with the tip. I will not be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2014 7:40:00 PM More reviews by autumnlee33

***LADIES STORE THIS UPSIDE DOWN FOR A FEW WEEKS AND IT WILL BE THE BLACKEST BLACK!****
So i bought this a few months ago and was SO disappointed it was so watery and sheer! So i put it in my stash and forgot about it and as with any liquid liner i stored it upside down. I decided to give it another go and wow it was black! really black and not watery anymore! its not the longest lasting liner but for a quick everyday look it works and does a very easy wing with its awesome felt tip! love it and now will be repurchashing forever !

rated 1 of 5 on 3/18/2014 7:59:00 AM More reviews by Lunabelle09

Comes out sheer at times, the color bleeds into fine lines, the tip is pointy and hurts my lids, and base is so thick which makes for an uneven line.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2014 10:23:00 AM More reviews by kerensalee

Maybe I got a magical eyeliner because mine comes out very very black. I like this eyeliner, but I do want to try different ones. It has certainly lasted me longer than the Revlon one did (a whopping 2 weeks before there was none left). It lasts all day and doesn't smudge if I have a good primer. If I sleep with my makeup on (I know, bad) I will wake up with this still on. It makes it easy to do winged eyeliner as well.