August 30, 2014 | 956 users online

Hair - Jason Natural Cosmetics - Tea Tree Oil Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2012 3:01:00 PM More reviews by bluejay555

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the only conditioner that controls my seborrhea and calms the itch. I am susrprised by all negative reviews here, I like the smell and I like my hair after I apply it. Conditioner is a bit waxy and hard to take out from the bottle but once it's rinsed it leaves my hair soft and shiny.
My only complaint is the packaging. Since it is tick it is hard to get the product out.

Will buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/2/2010 1:25:00 AM More reviews by megankm0621

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

its just like putting lotion in your hair...doesnt do anything at all for hair! it truly sucks unfortunately

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2007 5:24:00 PM More reviews by erinfashionista

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Buying this was a mistake. For something that costs so much (and keep in mind, I bought this at Wal-Mart) it is quite possibly the worst conditioner I've ever used. I bought this as an alternative to buying Paul Mitchell's tea tree conditioner, and I thought this would be on par with PM. Nope, dead wrong. This is like slapping wax on your hair--really thick, gooky wax. This left a terrible residue, and weighed my hair down like never before. Every time I looked at the bottle, I figured out that it was koala that suckered me in. Cute koala on the bottle, but the worst quality contents inside!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2005 6:50:00 PM More reviews by deutsch100

Horrible, horrible conditioner. It left my hair tangled, dry and crispy. I have medium length-short hair :) with some higglighted ends. I literally could not get a comb, let alone my hands thru my hair. The consistency was like cheap body lotion, had to use a ton of it....and then crap hair. Directly in the garbage. Yuck!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2004 11:30:00 AM More reviews by sriley

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This gives such a stimulating feel to your scalp! It is utterly invigorating! It gives a nice amount of conditioning to my hair, without weighing it down. I use it 2x/wk to stimulate hair growth and for scalp health. I leave it on for 5 minutes, which I shave my legs, etc. My hair is stick straight, colored, and thin.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2003 8:57:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This has to be one of the few Jason items that I don't like. I purchased this a while back at my local health food store. You get a pretty small sized bottle (I think) for a high price (it was a little over $10 where I got it). At that price I could have bought a salon product from Trade Secret.

At any rate, I was less than pleased with this to say the least. It smells awful, like a strong medicine type fragrance. What's worse is that the scent really lingered in my hair and it didn't fade. It didn't do a good job of moisturizing my hair and after washing it I was left with a head full of knots that was nearly impossible to brush through.

I would have returned it but the store where I bought it has a no return policy. Dumb me. Into the trash it went. continued >>

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2001 6:41:00 PM More reviews by WinnieW

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I wanted to try this because Tea Tree Oil is supposed to be excellent for you -- but this stuff smells so bad! I am almost embarassed by the smell of my hair everytime my SO comes near me whenever I use this stuff. :(