October 1, 2014 | 1693 users online

Highlighters - Revlon - Age Defying Spa Face illuminator in Pink Light

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2013 2:34:00 PM More reviews by jenn8779

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Oh, this was such a great find! This is probably as close to a dupe for Benefit's Highbeam as you can find in a drug store. Yes, the brush applicator is highly annoying but I just pulled on it until it came off and the applicator under it is perfect for getting just the right amount. This is so multi-use too. You can mix it with either foundation or moisturizer and apply all over the face and/or you can highlight just the areas of the face recommended for contouring. I like to highlight the face areas, especially my inner eye corners and cheekbones. This looks so identical to Highbeam that I will now buy this instead and you get enough for the one package to last at least a year, if not longer. It didn't irritate my skin or wear off too quickly. Highly recommend!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2012 9:04:00 PM More reviews by Bojik

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

Cut off the stupid brush and then just squeeze on fingertip. I put it over my foundation.Gives me a youthful and dewy glow all over my face. Love it. no fragrance, lasts all day and when I read the ingredients it seems good...tea tree oil and no parabens. Its very nice and lasts a long time. Will definately buy it again and 2 instead of one. Why? Because everytime I find a great product it seems to go off the market a year later.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2012 8:13:00 PM More reviews by misanders

This highlighter is great. It is a pink glow that has no sparkle or glitter. It reminds me of mac's strobe cream, but more pink. It works great over my foundation. The only negative is the packaging. It has a brush tip that I would never use. It's also hard to squeeze the right amount. I always squeeze too much and waste a lot of product. Would buy again.