September 18, 2014 | 1384 users online

Polishes - Sally Hansen - Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear in 'Coral Reef'

rated 3 of 5 on 9/3/2014 12:40:00 PM More reviews by kpxgenie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

GORGEOUS coral pink color! Super bright and intense! It survived me washing rice & doing dishes for 3 days, which is amazing lol...

The formula sucks. It's thick, goopy, and applies unevenly. This is the 3rd Xtreme formula polish that I've bought. Takes some work, so If you have the patience to try to get an even, non-streaky opaque coat, you will love it.

There are MUCH better formulas with similar colors, so I will not be repurchasing this line.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2014 9:24:00 PM More reviews by aprilcake

Such a beautiful coral. Bright salmon pink looks amazing on my pale cool tone skin

rated 2 of 5 on 8/8/2014 11:59:00 AM More reviews by kittywitty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

the color is beautiful, but the formula sux. I have never had so much trouble getting a nail polish even. it was thick, yet streaky. Once it finally dried (I had to put it on really thick to get it even) it looked nice, but def not happy with the consistency!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2014 11:25:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

My perfect coral. This is a pink coral and bright. I have a hard time with corals because I am cool toned. This doesn't make me look weird or look orange. It looks more pinky coral on me which I love.

I get a lot of people asking what this is when I wear it, so that's good being cool toned. Formula is opaque in nearly one coat and not streaky. Long wear and smooth. LOVE this line.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2014 8:33:00 PM More reviews by ash10twenty

Love this line from Sally Hansen. Great value and quality.coral reef is one of my favorites. It's a bright color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2014 12:18:00 PM More reviews by aprilpinkbeauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

So coral is my favorite colour in nail polishes and I own a lot different ones all different brands. This is hands down my absolute favorite coral nail polish that I own. I think everyone has their own shade of coral that they like the most and I definitely like the corals that have more of a pink tone to them. This nail polish the absolutely most perfect shade of coral for me!

The formula is so opaque and goes on super smooth. You could easily get away with one coat of these but I like to add two just to make sure everything is covered well and even. A lot of people don't see to like the brush of these nail polishes but I think its great and covers really well. The lasting power is also really great and with a top coat stays on my nails for a week or more (on my toes even longer). I LOVE this as a pedicure...its my favorite all year round and especially in summer (I hardly wear socks so my toes are always painted and visible). I would definitely recommend this to someone who's looking for a good quality coral nail polish that is more on the pink side. I will definitely repurchase this when I finish up the bottle and will always have it in my collection! Definitely holy grail! :)

rated 2 of 5 on 3/9/2014 11:27:00 PM More reviews by BADKITTY13

I will stick to OPI I mainly eat lobster and The best is Essie Sunday Funday! This is far too bright..... Kinda of a bright Barbie salmon pink! Pretty but not a favorite!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2014 9:07:00 PM More reviews by gabbyy3789

The color is absolutely gorgeous and opaque! I love this bright pink color, it goes on smoothly, looks shiny and bright and the price is awesome only 2.50. Only complaint is the awkward extra long handle but that's ignorable

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2013 8:44:00 PM More reviews by Grayson13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

The most beautiful coral color. After this np dries, it does not leave my nails with any bubbles whatsoever, like many nps do.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2013 9:43:00 PM More reviews by neonocto

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

As with all Sally Hansen polishes, this is a great color, the perfect shade of coral that goes well with many other colors. The consistency allows for even application, and a durability stretches the polish's life to around a week with a base coat and top coat. Overall, I highly approve of this polish.