July 22, 2014 | 1542 users online

Polishes - Sally Hansen - Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear in 'Coral Reef'

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2014 11:25:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

My perfect coral. This is a pink coral and bright. I have a hard time with corals because I am cool toned. This doesn't make me look weird or look orange. It looks more pinky coral on me which I love.

I get a lot of people asking what this is when I wear it, so that's good being cool toned. Formula is opaque in nearly one coat and not streaky. Long wear and smooth. LOVE this line.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2014 8:33:00 PM More reviews by ash10twenty

Love this line from Sally Hansen. Great value and quality.coral reef is one of my favorites. It's a bright color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2014 12:18:00 PM More reviews by aprilpinkbeauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

So coral is my favorite colour in nail polishes and I own a lot different ones all different brands. This is hands down my absolute favorite coral nail polish that I own. I think everyone has their own shade of coral that they like the most and I definitely like the corals that have more of a pink tone to them. This nail polish the absolutely most perfect shade of coral for me!

The formula is so opaque and goes on super smooth. You could easily get away with one coat of these but I like to add two just to make sure everything is covered well and even. A lot of people don't see to like the brush of these nail polishes but I think its great and covers really well. The lasting power is also really great and with a top coat stays on my nails for a week or more (on my toes even longer). I LOVE this as a pedicure...its my favorite all year round and especially in summer (I hardly wear socks so my toes are always painted and visible). I would definitely recommend this to someone who's looking for a good quality coral nail polish that is more on the pink side. I will definitely repurchase this when I finish up the bottle and will always have it in my collection! Definitely holy grail! :)

rated 2 of 5 on 3/9/2014 11:27:00 PM More reviews by BADKITTY13

I will stick to OPI I mainly eat lobster and The best is Essie Sunday Funday! This is far too bright..... Kinda of a bright Barbie salmon pink! Pretty but not a favorite!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2014 9:07:00 PM More reviews by gabbyy3789

The color is absolutely gorgeous and opaque! I love this bright pink color, it goes on smoothly, looks shiny and bright and the price is awesome only 2.50. Only complaint is the awkward extra long handle but that's ignorable

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2013 8:44:00 PM More reviews by Grayson13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

The most beautiful coral color. After this np dries, it does not leave my nails with any bubbles whatsoever, like many nps do.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2013 9:43:00 PM More reviews by neonocto

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

As with all Sally Hansen polishes, this is a great color, the perfect shade of coral that goes well with many other colors. The consistency allows for even application, and a durability stretches the polish's life to around a week with a base coat and top coat. Overall, I highly approve of this polish.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2013 1:35:00 PM More reviews by pigmentpro

I love this polish and I love this color. This shows more of a pastel pink than a coral on me and it looks really pretty on my nails and color really pops. All you need is 2 coats and the color looks solid. This also stays on for a longer period than most polish. This is more of a matte color than pigmented and it doesn't have that strong polish smell to it. I love this line of polish!! Xtreme wear...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2013 8:01:00 PM More reviews by CordulaM

I love this color!!! It's sooo pretty! I could go for a slightly more muted coral, but the price and quality on this is great, and its not neon like some 'corals' are. Happy with this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2012 12:11:00 PM More reviews by Merrydothe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I just finished applying Coral Reef to my toes. My first impression is that this polish is extremely thick and gloopy! I had to use a lot of Seche Restore on this baby to get the second coat to look good. Maybe I got a bad bottle because I don't see anyone else in the reviews complaining about the texture? Anyway, once I thinned it out it worked much better and the cuticle drag went away. I would classify this as a coral leaning pink. Perfect color for summer or spring or really anytime you want a clean bright pink on toes or tips. I don't know if I'd repurchase as I have so many others in my collection which have better texture.