July 22, 2014 | 1130 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Mega Plush

rated 2 of 5 on 7/14/2014 12:38:00 PM More reviews by apowerfulbeat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Bought this with the hope it'll add volume to my lashes, as advertised but there's nothing "mega plush" about this mascara. It doesn't really do anything negative or positive. It doesn't clump or smudge or flake but it doesn't add volume (it lengthens a bit) and the blackest black shade isn't black enough. It's not the worst mascara I've ever used but I certainly don't recommend it unless you want a subtle, everyday look.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2014 1:07:00 AM More reviews by DPinon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love this... It gives my lashes extra length from the start but just gotta apply some extra coats for more volume.. And best of all IT DOES NOT CLUMP so apply away

rated 2 of 5 on 6/27/2014 1:56:00 PM More reviews by elencole

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This mascara doesn't work for me. It left my lashes clumpy and without volume. It has a bad smell that reminds me of super cheap mascaras in the '80s... Will not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/27/2014 7:12:00 AM More reviews by HaleyKnowsBest

it dryed out and clumpy really fast and the applicator is too big and awkward to use.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/23/2014 2:34:00 PM More reviews by Mivina

Ok mascara. I prefer my jordana best lash extreme mascara. Too much smudging. At least it leaves my lashes soft. Will not repurchase

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2014 3:21:00 PM More reviews by yjanney

I keep trying more expensive mascaras but end up coming back to this one. I HATE stiff eyelashes and find they clump up when I try to apply several coats. I know this says it's for volume, but it does a great job lengthening for me too! I wear contacts and suffer from seasonal allergies, but this has never caused any irritation. Also, this dries pretty fast, so smudges are rare. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2014 6:09:00 AM More reviews by Staurhy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Loved this from the moment I used it. No flaking, no clumps, and no smudges or running.
Tone it down for work or school or build it up for big lashes for a special event. Glides on reasonably easy and you don't have to tug at your lashes to use it. The wand isn't gooey and you don't have wipe off excessive amounts. It comes off pretty easy in the shower and with makeup wipes.
Only problem for me was the smell, if you have used One by One before you will know what I mean. The smell of this mascara is quite pungent. Don't let that turn you off because this is a really good product and would recommend it to anyone with short or thin lashes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2014 8:31:00 PM More reviews by bih80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think it works so great on me because I do have wide, big eyes. It just fans and coats my lashes beautifully, I'm very much addicted to it. That being said I do not advice you use this on your bottom lashes or if you have small eyes/short lashes. It's a big, fluffy brush that can get on the skin and transfer. The entire Volum' Express line has yet to disappoint me.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2014 12:20:00 AM More reviews by BrittAm95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

When this mascara came out, I was super excited to get my hands on a tube as I really don't like the feel of stiff lashes. It did the job! My first tube, which is really cute by the way, worked wonderfully. Long, separated, volumized lashed without the stiffness. They were actually flexible when I touched them. No flakiness either. It worked great until it dried up after a couple of months. I just bought another tube last week and it hasn't let me down either.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2014 1:49:00 PM More reviews by pinkmouse09

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this mascara. Gives me well coated lashes with no flake. You only need 1-2 coats to get the job done. Makes lashes look nice without being too over the top