October 25, 2014 | 1865 users online

Lipstick - Kat Von D - Everlasting Love Liquid Lipstick in Berlin

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2014 4:06:00 AM More reviews by staciarose22

This is an interesting shade. I'd call it a warm coral pink instead of warm rose like it's described. This can pull more orange or pink depending on your skin tone. The new formula is less drying and I don't think it separates inside the tube like before. The floral pattern was also changed and now it extends down the length of the tube. I really can't stop myself from buying these. All of the shades are good.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2014 6:32:00 AM More reviews by Ctremb3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great product, love the matte texture. I can confidently leave this at home and have all day wear without needing to re-aply.
Works great with my cool undertones and dark hair- lots of compliments every time I wear it out :)!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2014 1:58:00 PM More reviews by LifeLoveVegan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Holy grail of liquid lipsticks. Wait until you feel texture and see the color intensity. In love!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2014 4:47:00 AM More reviews by arianell

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love the formula and finish of these Everlasting Love liquid lipsticks... they're easy to control when you're applying them, and they quickly dry down to a SUPER matte finish that has a rich, velvety look. I feel like the product actually fills in the lines on my lips and makes them appear smoother and plumper, too. These are what I wanted OCC's Lip Tars to be like.

This lippie doesn't transfer at all, and there's no need to re-apply throughout the day except after eating. In my experience, it tends to fade pretty evenly, too. Berlin is a SUPER bold coral-y red color that isn't for the faint of heart.. because of the slight orangeness it looks great on a warm skin tone, especially with a neutral eye look. I'm giving 4 stars instead of 5 because, like most long-wear lip products, it's extremely drying, but overall, I think it's a great product and I look forward to trying more shades!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2012 6:18:00 PM More reviews by Cheena12

It took me a bit but I developed a deep love for this product. I line my lips with MAC Cherry lip liner using a sharp line on the inside and fading in a bit towards the inside. Then I fill in with Berlin and it's magic! Very long lasting but you need to take care to check every once in while to ensure that the middle of your lips are doing OK. It can fade if you eat and drink without abondon and forget you have this on. Otherwise, it lasts forever! In fact you will have to scrub a bit to get it off at the end of the day/night. Berlin is a bit more on the pinky-red side but it is flattering on most people I've put this on. The packaging sucks big time so be careful if you will be transporting this a lot. Otherwise, I say it is well worth the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/26/2012 7:53:00 PM More reviews by amycarter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I tried this lipstick in 'Berlin' ..I thought I looked pretty good, the perfect red, however my dad came down the stairs and said I looked like a hooker. And my Dad is a very reserved man!! He was joking of course, but I returned the colour. I think it is best suited for just a night out or something. I just cannot pull of reds. However the formulation is perfect. Stays on for days, and is perfectly matte. If I need a red lip in the future I will be coming back for this one :)

Oh and be warned, this looks more red on your lips than in the tube!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2012 1:51:00 PM More reviews by melissa1986

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I found these on Ebay and when I first ordered I thought it was a lipgloss lol. When I tried it I realised it was actually a 'gloss' which was a liquid which upon application turned into a dry matte finish. On further inspection I read up on them being liquid lipsticks. Wow I just love this now! It requires a steady hand to apply, I do advise using alongside a lip liner and I do advise making sure your lips are exfoliated and moisturised before applying. The staying power is beyond fantastic but I do notice that I need to check regular because after awhile the inners of my lips (moist soft parts) can look bland and leave a significant line. Because the staying power is so good aswel I have to be careful as for example the other day abit had dried in the corner of my mouth making me look abit like a clown and whatever I did to try and budge it in my cars rear view mirror I couldn't get rid of the stain it left on my skin lol. All in all, great product if applied with care and precision. Great staying power just make sure you have a compact mirror at hand for small touch ups throughout the day, though I recommend touching up with a similar covered gloss as the product itself for re touching is heavy!