Inglot Freedom System RAINBOW Eye Shadow

4.7

on 12/9/2014 3:49:00 PM

I bought two of these rainbow shades with the two pan freedom system. One set is pale pink and the other pale browns. They remind me of naked basics but more pinky. They were ridiculously cheap. ( I also bought three freedom system palettes for eyes and lips as presents.) The shadows are matte and reasonably pigmented, not brilliantly so but good for the price I paid which was about ten pounds. The freedom system two pan with the rainbow shadows is a super way to travel with basic colours without the need for a big palette. I loved the Inglot shop. I would have bought more had I not been tight for time to catch my flight. The set came with a sponge applicator which I have binned although you can purchase mini brushes for the pans separately. I like these shadows. The colours suit me and last fairly well without primer.

on 4/21/2013 5:26:00 PM

Love, love, love these eyeshadows!

on 12/10/2012 1:11:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I have this in a light pink shade and have been using the lightest part as a all over wash. I love the light pinkish shade, very soft and pretty. The darker gradation can be used as blush if you want. I've tried it before, though you have to be fair to medium to pull it off.

The texture is however not as creamy as the other shadows. Feels dryer and more chalky but the powder is still fine. But i have not problem with it. It looks lovely in my palette. The price is also reasonable. I don't mind purchasing other shades.

on 12/2/2012 3:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I have hooded eyes, NW25-30 complexion, black hair, and Inglot 112R functions as my matte neutral cut crease (or smokey) look, eye brow powder, eye liner, AND contour shade. Apart from not having a highlight color, this is all I need. Shades are neutral, maybe leaning towards cool but still functional for a warm complexion. If you are fair, I would go for 107R (but it's warmer). The lightest taupe is a little pointless, though. I guess it's supposed to be the blending shade but if I were to layer that over the darker ones it would just look washed out. The darkest brown in this one is VERY dark brown, almost like MAC Embark. Inglot's shadows are not as pigmented as MAC's but they are not as sheer and dinky as an average drugstore shadow. I would say medium pigmentation that is buildable. Well worth the price.

on 5/14/2012 8:57:00 AM

I absolutely adore the Inglot rainbow eyeshadows. They are super-pigmented, smooth as butter, and long-wearing. I honestly can't say enough about these. I own all of the current shades and while some of the neutral ones are a bit redundant, I still think it is worth having each one.

on 5/14/2012 7:50:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I just recieved my very first ever inglot rainbows in the mail last weekend, and I love them! I just barely had to touch my brush to a color and it picked up enough product to sweep across my entire lid in one swipe. The rainbow shadows are matte, and very pigmented. Not only that, but personally I like the rainbow effect, because it is very pretty!! I currently own 119r, 114r, and 105r, but I plan to get every single rainbow that Inglot has at some point. Yay for Inglot!!
P.s. we gotta all come together some way and get Inglot to make more stores around the U.S. so that we can partake of their beauties in store!!! What do you say ladies!! Any ideas, pm me :)