September 22, 2014 | 990 users online

Hair Removal - Veet - Hair Removal Cream for Sensitive Skin

rated 3 of 5 on 8/27/2014 4:53:00 AM More reviews by CafeMom18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I do not use this product but depitime handy hair removal. On May, I began to use depitime hair removal. I'm statisfy with the result now. I used it on my hands first and then my upper lip. Now there is little hair grows and also thinner hair. Also I felt pain free when using it. It's a great product.
I get it from http://www.magicqueen.com/Product-DepiTime-Handy-Hair-Removal-62.html by using coupon: ONLY$130. it's affordable for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/11/2014 1:30:00 PM More reviews by HairFreeBody

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've used this twice and it caused irritation and a bit of a swelling. I revert back to shaving, until I found a great natural way that removes unwanted hair permanently.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2014 6:40:00 AM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't but this in the shops - it's totally overpriced, I buy it from Amazon as soon as I see it reduced which works out half the store price. I am a hirsute person from a long line of hairy ladies and my poor girls are hairy too (from their dad's side as well as mine). As we don't want to look like a small family of gorillas, I always have this in the large pump size, the 200ml and 100ml so there's always at least one in every bathroom and we never run out. I find even the sensitive body version is gentle enough to be used on my top lip, although I have to be very careful not to leave it on one minute longer than the initial recommended time of 5 mins - my personal optimum time is 4 minutes but I always make sure to try removing a bit of hair after 3 and if it's still there I leave it on an extra minute. No need to totally smother the hair in cream so long as it's not too scant an application. I find my hair getting more stubborn as I get older. After removing gently with a cotton pad, I splash with cold water and pat with a towel, avoid toner and apply a teensy bit of Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream to the area as I find my top lip is slightly tender for about an hour afterwards. The arms are a bit messier but very quick and easy especially if you're showering afterwards with no hint of soreness. I love this cream and along with my razors and facial hair lightener (and the IPL machine) I'm looking less gorilla-like and more like a lady these days.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2014 5:41:00 AM More reviews by uglygirl84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I use this to remove underarm hair. it does take a bit longer than 5 minutes to remove the hair but it didnt irritate my skin. overall its a good product.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2013 10:49:00 AM More reviews by Dolly444

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this to remove the hair under my arms before I started shaving. It seemed like a better method than shaving and a less frequent one too. It worked well enough although it hurts a little when scraping off the cream with the little spatula thing; but that's probably just because I was using it for my underarms. I'm sure it's fine with legs.

I wouldn't buy this again though as it does take time, the results are pretty much the same in comparison with a good razor and I actually had a little irritation, so my skin must be super sensitive :/

Someone else mentioned it too, but it's an expensive product for doing legs as you clearly use much more product for doing your legs than anywhere else.

So the product works fine but it is definitely more time consuming and messy in comparison with a two minute razor session!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2012 12:33:00 PM More reviews by anonyym

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Dosen't work for me. :-/

rated 3 of 5 on 5/19/2012 6:25:00 AM More reviews by francescalam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this product for my underarms, legs and arms. It won't cause irritation like the bladeless razor kit and give similar effect on hair removing. Don't expect to have your hair removed completely. After rinsing off the products, I would need to use towel to rub my legs so as to remove hair that is not completely melted down.

Overall I like this better than the Veet's Bladeless Razor hair removal kit and it is definitely more worth buying than that kit.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2012 7:34:00 AM More reviews by fazli

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this on and off for the last 10 years. It is gentle and removes the hair. It is a bit expensive to use on the legs though. If you really want to safe money you can reuse it (put on part of leg, remove and put the same thing on another part) - but this is quite time consuming.

An open packet also goes for quite long (longer than indicated on package).

Con: Sticks on sink, you are better off throwing it away into toilet directly onto water.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2012 6:53:00 AM More reviews by marisolantela

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Despite hair removal creams tend to be stinky, skin irritating and very short concerning their depilatory durability, this is the honorable exception for the rule. I've been using it for almost ten years, since my late teens, for removing armpit hair, a sensitive area where other more aggressive methods like wax and razors just don't work for me. Of course, we all know in advance it wouldn't last more that three or four days, but I prefer that to have my skin in a reddish mess and being completely prevented of wearing sleeveless tops with hot weather.
The scent is neutral, but as I said, better that than unbearably smelly! Also, leaves skin very soft after removing the hair - the moisturizing agents that so many hair removal products claim to have really do work in this one. I have sporadically used it on my legs and bikini line, as an emergency solution whenever there was no time for buying wax or arranging an appointment at the salon and the results are surprisingly good: for the couple of days before hair grows back, you feel really smooth.
The biggest package, 200 ml., costs about 7 euros and is perfect for whom like me, uses it mainly for small areas - it lasts for a really long time and unlike other creams, this one stays effective from day one until you finish the tube. Great value for the price.