Hard Candy Tinted Lip Balm - All

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love these!!! My lips always seem to get dried out a lot when it comes to lip balms/tints etc. But not these!!! I love them they are so cute and moisten my dry lips. I have two of them and I would buy more seeing the fact that they both work amazingly and are cheap.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've been a lip balm girl all my life because my lips always get so dry. I thought I'd go for a little tint this time around and I loved it! It smells beautiful, much better than most lip balms I've tried, I really am very picky and particular about smells because I have such a strong sense of smell, but I have no qualms with this one at all! The colours aren't overwhelming or flamboyant, which is another bonus for me. Overall, I would purchase this product again.

not much color in it but I have to say its super moisturizing. This is way better than the EOS lip balm i have. Also It takes really good too :3 It's really cheap too and you get a lot of product aswell (:

Nice alternative (?) to Maybelline Baby Lips for some people, not all.
Price: ~$3 CAD
Pkg; artsy design, clear
Colours:
•Vampire Bite- corally rose tint
•Good Girl- nudey beige tint
Texture: super smooth
Scent: cream soda
Both are sheerer than Baby Lips so maybe that will appeal to you. Or that they are slightly cheaper, at least in Canada ;) And to make up for the lack of pigmentation, these are uber moisturising

Popular Lip Treatments