April 16, 2014 | 2013 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - Bamboo Buffing Brush

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2014 10:48:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

PROS

- soft
- dense
- no shedding
- size

CONS

- none

COMMENTS: Great for liquid foundation and setting powder. You could even use this for contouring. The shape is perfect for getting under the eyes and around the nose. It's dense, but still has flexibility between the bristles to allow easy buffing and nice coverage.

Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2014 10:54:00 AM More reviews by amoenaonline

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this buffing brush for applying pressed powder over my foundation. It gives an amazing coverage and it makes my skin look smooth and nice. I like this brush better than my EcoTools and Real Techniques powder brushes! This buffing brush is different to some other buffing brushes because it's completely flat on top, others I have seen/user are slightly rounded on the edges.

I would definitely repurchase this brush if I lost it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2014 1:26:00 AM More reviews by akneil

There's not too much to say about this brush, it's just great. I love the flat top, it's awesome for foundation blending. This brush is super soft, but not flimsy. You can usually find these at Winners for 5.99, great buy!

My only complaint is the handle started to come loose from the brush head and I had to tape it. It's not an expensive brush so it's not a big deal to pick up a new one, but it's a little annoying considering I take great care of my brushes. That's why I'm giving this 4 lippies instead of 5. Either way, I love this brush. I alternate between this and the Real Techniques Expert Face brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2014 6:43:00 PM More reviews by beachsunlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have sensitive skin and thought this would make my skin irritated but I was pleasantly incorrect. I like to use in to blend cream blush, concealer and powder (not at the same time). It feels comfortable in my hand and is easy to use.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2014 4:26:00 PM More reviews by Denysm

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Absolutely loving this brush (so far) gives a wonderly even finish with my liquid foundation. The brush itself is extremely soft and the handle is a good size, not too long or too short. One of the biggest bonus' I have noticed so far is that it doesn't shed like my more $$$$ brushes, yes I am looking at you Mac brushes. I will definitely be replacing my other make up brushes with this brand and I cannot thank my friend enough for pointing me in the Ecotools direction.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2014 2:14:00 AM More reviews by Jshaath

GIRLLLSSS! This brush is amazing. Love the way it makes my foundation look, and the finish is soooo nice. My ONLY problem with it is that it's hard on my face when I stipple it. Other than that it's amazing

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2014 11:00:00 PM More reviews by Backmasking

This leaves a good effect with mineral foundation, though it causes clouds when you buff it in.

I used this for liquid foundation a couple of times, and realized that I had to use more than double the amount of product than I usually used when applying with a paddle foundation brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 10:24:00 AM More reviews by zaynaz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I've owned this for maybe six months and it is my favorite brush. It is perfect for applying my foundation as it buffs it in nicely with no streaks and I've used it for blush and powder as well.

It's super soft, a comfortable size and weight and it has NEVER shed at all. I've washed it many times with no problems, it just dries back to its old self, the bristles don't even tangle or anything. Plus it was only $14 AUD and its cruelty free. What's not to love?

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 8:48:00 PM More reviews by Zellma

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this brush! I hardly ever use it because I don't wear foundation or powder, but I've done my friends' and family's makeup quite a few times and I used this brush on most of them. Can I just say HOLY COW! This thing is soft! Everyone tells me it feels really nice on their skin and makes me want to use it too, haha! It is very dense and I love that Ecotools uses bamboo (a sustainable resource) for the handle, recycled aluminum for the ferrule, and synthetic (and oh-so-soft) talkon fibers as the bristles. It's great. And, it doesn't have to be used for foundation or powder. I've used it to blend (powder and cream) blush and bronzer, too. This is also priced wonderfully and is so readily available at many stores, I definitely recommend anyone to try it. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 1:17:00 PM More reviews by jvan219

I have been looking for a great new buffing brush after my dog decided to make my favorite Bare Minerals one a chew toy and destroyed it. The more modestly priced ones I had seen were not soft or dense like I had been looking for, and the ones that were what I wanted were crazy expensive. I stumbled upon this at ulta...cheap, super soft...so I bought it. I love it! Applies my liquid foundation flawlessly, with an airbrushed finish. Gives great coverage when being soft! Can't wait to try more brushes from this eco friendly line!