Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Cafe Au Lait

on 2/22/2014 5:52:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

One of my favorite neutral polishes! I have fair cool toned skin and this tan beige shade makes my hands look very neat. I love the simplicity. It took 3 coats for me to get the desired look, and the wear is excellent. I've been wearing the polish for four days and don't have any chips.

on 4/19/2013 10:54:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Cafe Au Lait is an elegant and universally flattering tan/taupe. The wide brush makes it so easy to apply and because of the shiny finish, it doesn't require a top coat. Two coats and I am good to go. It usually lasts about a week without chipping. Complete Salon Manicure nail polish is by far the best drug store polish ever!

on 8/28/2012 7:04:00 PM

I'm asian, so in summer I get a slight golden tan. This polish has a perfect colour for my skin! It is neither too light nor too dark. It gives a beautiful nude color; under the sun, it is slightly nude pink (very beautiful). The formula is good too, not too sticky, so the application is easy. I do not use base coat nor top coat, and this polish gives a beautiful finish. Had it on for more than 4 days now; I do lots of works with my hands including cleaning and sometimes rubbing, but this polish lasts. Until now it is still perfect!

on 5/13/2012 3:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

**NOTE: NOT a review of the Teflon Tuff polish by the same name.** The Total Salon Manicures are by far my favorite ds polish on the market. The formulas are flawless and this shade is no exception. Usually nudes are too stark pale against my NC40 skin but Cafe Au Lait is perfect. Creme finish, not too cool or warm but just the perfect beige shade for a clean, neutral nail look. The name is fitting but the colour leans toward pink as opposed to brown. I usually need about 3 coats to get ideal opacity. Formula has a standard drying time, no streakiness. I highly recommend this colour, it's very professional and chic.

Popular Polishes