Tarte Achiote Amazonian Clay

4.9

on 1/22/2014 12:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I don't have much to add to the other reviews. I have 4 or 5 other colors of this same blush and all of them have great pigmentation and staying power. My skin is super oily and it stays all day (though that may be more of a product of the foundation I wear underneath). This color is gorgeous...I was looking for something in the coral/peach/apricot kind of shade range and Tarte offers a lot of options, but for me this one is the perfect shade without being too orangey (like Tipsy) for my slightly pink-toned skin. It is very natural, but still gives a healthy "alive" look to the skin. Just beautiful!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Matte, bright, warm-toned, pinky-peach blush. Love this. Looks natural and brightens the complexion. Smooth and perfectly pigmented. Excellent product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I frikkin love this. Im not really a blush person, only because I havent found a perfect one that compliments my skintone. But this Achoite blush looks soooooo good on my NC15/20 skin. It brightens up my face and gives a natural flush. I feel like most people dont give this shade a try because of the lack of reviews/raves about it. I have the "oh so great" blush in Exposed, and im not too much of a fan. I definitely recommend this blush to all my fellow light skinned girlies.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I am on a blush craze. In the last half year, i have bought over 20 different blushes of different color and finishes. This is of a most natural color. This matte blush is great for everyday. I have very oily skin so most makeup rubs off on me when i blot the oil off my face so for me the staying power is just so-so. I am asian and has NC25 skin. I also have dollface and am not too fond of the color. I definitely want to try some other colors.

on 7/3/2012 7:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I have dry skin and don't wear much powder blush anymore, but a friend recommended this product. In the pan it looks pinky but on me it shows up a nice peachy-pink. This is a good summer color that looks good with a tan (I am fair, but tan in summer and have yellowish skin). I notice that unlike other powder blushes I've tried it seems to have more staying power. I do not care for the packaging which, to me, looks like cheap Barbie makeup for 9-year-olds (although it's sturdy and snaps shut nicely).

on 5/30/2012 4:33:00 PM

I got this in the Achiote set at Sephora. The blush is AMAZING. The color comes out a peachy color on my skin and goes well with my Spring coloring. It is a warm color so if you have cool skin with pinks i would not recommend it. Very highly pigmented so if you have fair skin i sueggest using a light hand when applying it. I have light olive colored skin and only need very little to give color on my cheeks. The amazing thing about this blush is that it lasts allday until i take it off. Most blushes fade on me or get soaked up by my dry skin fairly quickly and this one does not do that. I am now a true fan of this blush and will be purchasing additional shades of Tarte's Amazonian Clay blush.

on 5/13/2012 11:35:00 AM

This is part of a Tarte kit that recently came out called Achiote Color Collection - this is a beautiful unique color - the blush shows up peachy-pink on me - definitely brightens up your face. I am a N3 or N4 in MAC ...all of the items in this kit give you color - there is nothing washed out or too pale in this collection which means it should work with a lot of skin tones ...

Popular Blush Products