Phyto Phytolisse Perfect Smoothing Shampoo

3.7

on 7/25/2013 10:32:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I am on my second bottle. It does control the frizziness and my hair is so much smoother and more obedient!

My waves curl nicely around my shoulders instead of puffing up like a poodle.

on 6/2/2012 1:49:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

For reference my hair is straight/slightly wavyish from ears down. Very thick, tends to get very poufy & frizzy on the bottom half. Pros: controls pouf/frizz until next wash, even in humid weather. Makes my hair look like I've had a professional straightening treatment, very sleek & shiny. This shampoo works without any other products in my hair so I don't need the mask or serum, nor any other styling product. This justifies the cost for me because styling/finishing products are not necessary. Cons: It leaves a coating on the hair, making my hair take a really, really long time to dry. (I have very thick hair though that takes long to dry anyways, so you might not have this problem if you don't have thick hair). There are no cones in this, so it's not a cone type of coating, just whatever is in it that controls the frizz I guess. This is why I took 1 lippie off, but I will repurchase due to the end result.

on 5/12/2012 1:25:00 PM

That shampoo was sort of good, but for that price, "sort of good" doesn't quite cut it. My hair is really dry and frizzy, and I still haven't found my holy grail. Won't repurchase this product despite the 4 lippies.