December 22, 2014 | 1664 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Clinique - Repairware intensive eye cream

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2012 2:05:00 AM More reviews by teray

Me: Southeast Asian, 48 yo, very few wrinkles. My main gripe is my hollowed, dry, dark undereye circles (genetics), It does the perfect job on moisturizing but not on the other benefits that Clinique is claiming, "brighter, vibrant, refreshed look". For now, I am saying Yes to buying this again until I find my HG (if ever there is one) eye cream. I bought a sample size, so I can afford it, plus a little goes a long way.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/16/2012 3:11:00 PM More reviews by ecollett

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I didn't buy (thank god ) I only had a sample.

It irritated my eyes, making them red and watery. I only used three times.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2012 9:21:00 PM More reviews by sugamonkey

Took off a lippie for the price-$40 for 0.5oz seems high. I'm starting to get some wrinkles around my eyes and was looking for a cream to soften those lines and hydrate the area but still light enough to wear under makeup. I also have slight under eye circles but not enough to have to use concealer. Clinique all about eyes and Dream eye cream were not hydrating enough. I saw this at the Clinique counter and tried some on by patting it under my eyes. WOW! Not only did it plump up the area thus diminishing the lines but it has a brightening effect that covers the dark circles and just melts into the skin! It looked like I used a light concealer! And it felt hydrated but not sticky. I normally don't wear Clinique but this was a must buy!
EDIT: it doesn't diminish fine lines as well as I thought. Taking a lippie off and won't repurchase.