Phyto Phytobaume Hydratation Express Conditioner

3.0

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this product because I used already other products from Phyto and I love them. So I though also to pay more attention to the conditioner.
It is really expensive for what it is. Maybe is more healthy for the hair, but doesn't conditionate much, it's still very hard to brus my hair after (comparing with other cheapper conditioners).
It's smells great, but doesn't work as it should.

on 7/12/2013 11:37:00 PM

I have to preface this by saying I'm a huge fan of the Phyto range and have found all the products I have tried to be extremely suitable for my hair type - oily scalp and dry thin and limp hair, and my scalp tends to be very reactive to products with oils in them and I have gotten dandruff every single time I used conditioner in the past. Hence I've stayed away from using conditioner regularly for a long time, and you can imagine what a disaster that is for my dry hair. Anyway, having tried a number of their other products and been very pleased, I decided to give their conditioner a go. It was perfect - highly conditioning yet somehow my scalp did not break out in dandruff, probably because the ingredients are highly natural and help keep my scalp balanced. I will definitely repurchase and keep using as this is the only conditioner that has -ever- worked for me. The only negative is the price, which is really quite high but I suppose one tube wld last me a good long time.

on 6/25/2013 10:23:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I think this conditioner is ok for normal hair but not for dry hair in drier seasons.

on 5/11/2012 11:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I added this review because you can only enter a review for phytobaume conditioner but not for the versions they now have available. My hair was becoming dry because I used to much protein on my hair, I got the phytojoba shampoo en this conditioner en my hair really is less dry. But I have to say this conditioner probably would not be hydrating enough if your hair is very dry, it's more suitable for normal to dry hair. The scent is hard to describe but I like it, I do think this is a bit expensive especially for the amount that you get (150ml) because I used it up in about 4/5 weeks. This is not great but not bad either I think it's best to use on normal hair because it is not super hydrating, just average!