September 19, 2014 | 1969 users online

Fragrances - Ralph Lauren - Big Pony #2 for women

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2014 11:12:00 PM More reviews by xsxpxixdxexrxsx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I absolutely LOVE this fragrance! I got a sample of this at a store one day and ever since then I have been in love with it. It's such a light fruity smell.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2014 11:23:00 PM More reviews by cRod

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Will definitely be buying this perfume again! It is fruity! It is sweet! Perfect for the summer. A must have!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2014 9:42:00 AM More reviews by goldisnotenough

Big Pony #2 is a pleasant fragrance but definitely targets a certain age group. It is very sweet and fruity and I associate this kind of scent with a young bubbly adolescent. Definitely a summertime/springtime fragrance and almost smells like sangria to me. Undeniably yummy, but not for everyone.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2014 5:24:00 AM More reviews by edentomlinsonx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Really nice fresh perfume very sweet which I love! Only problem is I spray it and by the time in leaving the house the scent has gone which is so annoying! So I have to take it with me and re apply several times!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2014 1:09:00 PM More reviews by Marieelias

I am on my second bottle right now and i totally love this fragrance. It definitely smells like floral/flowers but not in a gross way, not at all. I find it very cozy and warm, i absolutely can't find any cons with it exept that it only stays for a couple of hours! I use to spray some on me before i go to school, and by lunch the smell is almost gone. But i always keep it in my bag so that i can re-spray it whenever i need to. This and the flowerbomb perfume is my favourites and will probably always be. BUT!!! do NOT overdo it,you may think that since this is a EDT you could spray as much as you want to but really, dont overdo it. Some girls in my school uses this one (believe me, i can smell it haha) and everytyime i walk past them or their lockers in the hallway, i just feel a gigaaantic puff of the ralph lauren big pony 2. So just as with every fragrance, do not overdo it!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2013 3:57:00 PM More reviews by MassacrPrincess

I bought this in the set of four it is one of my favourites :) I believe I spent around $100 on the set of four so kind of pricey.. I find these smell more like a body spray rather then a perfume..

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2013 1:12:00 PM More reviews by Mariekehc

I have the pig pony fragrance collection (numbers 1, 2, 3, 4) and they all smell really good, but this one is my favourite because it has a nice fruity and candy smell that kinda reminds me of the Cotton candy starbucks frappe, because it smells like cotton candy and rasberry (in my opinion). My friends love this perfume too!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 3:01:00 AM More reviews by klgbeatnik

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm really bad at describing fragrances, so read the other reviews for that. All I know is I'm obsessed with the way this smells and I always get compliments on it (male and female, so I'm thinking its a pretty universal scent). It's pretty light in my opinion, which I prefer, but strong enough that when I feel like the scent is gone my friends say they can still smell it. So yay for that. I already went through one bottle (the big bottle) and I plan to buy another, and I have never in my life bought the same perfume twice :)

rated 2 of 5 on 6/3/2013 9:29:00 AM More reviews by funnygirlup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this is a fruity sweet overwhelming mix reminiscent of britney spears perfume...perhaps fantasy....i cant put my finger on it but its a generic teen smelling fragrance. not unpleasant but definitely not an intricate or memorable one.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/28/2013 8:29:00 PM More reviews by lindsaynpierson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am obsessed with this smell. Fruity, sweet...totally delightful. My problem with this is the fact that the smell sticks around for about 15 minutes. SUCH a bummer. I bought the lotion, the perfume, the rollerball....everything to keep the smell alive. It just won't stay. Really bums me out because the smell is absolutely heavenly.... but it is exhausting and quite pricey to keep the smell going. Thats why i gave 5 lippies to the price.... because you need to use so much!!