December 22, 2014 | 1677 users online

Primer/ Corrector - MAC - Prep + Prime Skin Smoother

rated 1 of 5 on 12/10/2014 7:53:00 AM More reviews by koleerik

This primer does absolutely nothing for my skin with the exception of making it look oily and causing breakouts. It never sets and sort of 'floats around' on my face, regardless if I use it under Longwear, Fix Fluid, Studio Sculpt or other brands. 30 euros down the drain. So terrible I went back to the store and suggested they stop recommending this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/5/2014 11:19:00 AM More reviews by cecebustos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this primer! This stuff seriously makes my skin feel so soft and provides a nice canvas for my makeup. It also helps with my oily skin, but its not that great.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/1/2014 12:31:00 AM More reviews by amnasaeed

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm a lazy bum and almost never write reviews but I HATE this product so much. I never EVER break out, and yet this did the trick. Two weeks after using it I am still suffering from the cystic pimples it gave me, but thank GOD they are going down. Horrible, horrible product. Please don't buy if you're in your twenties or even thirties. Might work better for more mature women though.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/9/2014 9:51:00 PM More reviews by LarissaQ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

a primer must leave your skin softer, smoother, fill the pores and make your makeup last much longer. well, what I can say is that this primer was a disappointment for me, because the only thing it did was make my skin smoother because of its texture of Vaseline. It didnt fill my pores or the frown lines as it promises, and did not prolong my makeup, instead she ran much faster. This primer is for me nothing more than a very expensive Vaseline, it melts to the touch of your hand so you can use in your face, so it does it on your skin too. I dont have oily skin, it is mixed, but i still dont recomend it to anyone. I have another one that I paid much less and is a thousand times better.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2014 4:41:00 PM More reviews by Bunnylopez

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This isn't for all but it's my HG primer. I have an oily t zone and dry flakes around my jaw, this controlled the oil and hydrated my jaw and now I have perfect dewy skin with an almost matte finish if that makes sense. I've tried many high end and low end primers and I'm happy to say that this is beyond perfect. Another hit from MAC.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2013 8:41:00 PM More reviews by erikanicole76

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Wow! I have finally found my HOLY GRAIL primer! This stuff is amazing, and I am really shocked it didnt get better reviews. My face is very oily and I have tried primer after primer after primer, and I cant believe the wonders this stuff did for me. When I first got it, I wasnt sure how to apply it. It didnt come with a sponge or anything, and Im really not one to use my fingers/hands for certain items, so I grabbed my Real Techniques stippling brush and painted away.... Let me tell you- my makeup has stayed put for almost 12 hours! I have no oils peeking through, my makeup looks just as it looked when I applied it this morning, my face is soooo soft & smooth.. similar to a porcelain doll.. and my smile lines/lines on my forehead you cant even see! I didnt even use alot of product to get these results.. I just dabbed the stippling brush into the compact and went over my cheeks, forehead, smile lines, etc... This stuff is absolutely amazing, and I really dont care what the cost was, if its works for me then I am one happy camper! I will totally repurchase this! Hopefully someone will swap theirs they dont want, LOL!!!! *wink*

rated 1 of 5 on 5/9/2013 3:30:00 AM More reviews by JACKIE714

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I heard so much about this product and I never used any mac products ever my very first time being a single mom of 6 I decided to go and spoil myself for a change and bought this primer a foundation wich also I do not like at all the sales girl matched me with a very yellow foundation and a eye shadow wich I simply love but this product is the worst ever !!! it made my skin look awful and dry around the chin nose and mouth area I will never buy or reccomend this to anyone if I could get a refund I would I am very disapointed I feel cheated .. I got better results using Nyc face primer and I only p.aid 5 bucks for it and does a so much better job than this crap

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2013 7:57:00 AM More reviews by playhookie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Just got this yesterday - and it is exactly perfect for the job I wanted it for: filling the creases under my eyes which have appeared magically this year! I've tried just about every single eye cream to stop the crepey dry lines that appeared every time I smiled (as I was told that the lines were dryness) but that didn't work. I am clearly aging, but I don't really want it to be that visible! I saw one review which mentioned this as a solution, and tried it in a shop beforehand and read loads of reviews as well. I have a great general face primer (smash box) which I adore, so no need for a new one of those. I only wish it came in a smaller pot so that I could take it around with me in my handbag makeup case, but it is rather bulky. Might see if I can find a little mini pot for it to decant into. Lovely glittery packaging - better than the matte black usual packaging which I don't think looks as expensive as MAC is...
The lippie off is only for the size of the packaging, not for anything else as it is pure genius at fixing the problem I wanted fixed.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/26/2013 10:18:00 PM More reviews by Maxxi5

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchase this due to my fairly large pores around my nose. It helps, however regular primer is still needed to help keep makeup in place. I do not use it all over only in target areas.

I works okay with liquid but a little better with powder. It has to set or dry before applying any makeup.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2013 2:50:00 PM More reviews by jaylee78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I wanted to love this product but it just ended up making my makeup slide all over my face.