Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain- Smitten

4.3

on 7/2/2015 12:09:00 AM

Smitten is a beautiful warm toned magenta pink. Its nice for the pop of color, you can layer it for more intense color. Its a great summer color

It last 4-5 hours. The stain last almost all day. Its easy to reply the color if it has become a bit off.

The texture is perfect, not too sticky, it feel like a thicker balm when you smack your lips together, but its not annoying to wear.

I try to keep the balm from being flattened at the top, by using the side of the point of the crayon, instead of the tip of it. Its not going to be super pointy but at least its not flat like chapstick.

I definitely recommend this. I have these balm stains in over 7 colors, they are awesome.

on 4/9/2015 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is one of the very few lipsticks that I would repurchase over and over and over again. The color is a fuchsia-berry, and the stain it leaves behind is straight up fuchsia or bright pink. It wears away in a lovely manner and I can eat with it on and have no worries about what it looks like.

Just a wonderful product and color.

on 2/9/2015 6:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is one of my favorite lip products of all time, high end or drugstore. It is a beautiful semi-opaque pinkened-berry color that is going to look amazing on everyone. The formula is smooth, moisturizing, creamy, and feels weightless on the lips. It never emphasizes dry patches or flakes and has a subdued shine to it. The stain it leaves is a medium pink color and is as equally beautiful as the balm. The lasting power is amazing too. It lasts all day through eating and drinking and I don't have to retouch and the stain lasts through the next morning. Seriously, probably the best lip product in the drugstore.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Long lasting, love it :)

on 11/17/2014 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

i've been using this revlon balmstains since 2010 i think and since then, been a fan. i only have 2 shades of these. honey and smitten but smitten was the first one i've tried. i'm the kind of girl who is not really a fan of bold lip colors but i was surprised when i tried smitten. it looks like balm on my lips but the color is vivid. i'm comfortable wearing it coz it feels like balm, not heavy on the lips like most lipsticks. the color is blendable too and stays on forever. what i usually do, i apply lipbalm, apply the color Honey and top it with Smitten, and it's gorgeous. It stays on for hours even after eating and drinking. All you need is a little touch-up throughout the day. It's very comfortable on the lips too. I really love the product!

on 8/26/2014 8:35:00 PM

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

This is definitely a brighter color than I normally wear, but I'm glad I bought it! This lipcolor gives meaning to the phrase "brightens up the face." It really does. I haven't been wearing much makeup this summer - just tinted moisturizer or BB cream, powder, mascara, and lipcolor. Smitten looks great with my minimalist routine.

It's a pretty and vivacious pink. No glitter, noticeable but not offensive mint scent. Not sure if I'd wear it to the office or a really formal setting like court, but for every other situation it's great. If I look pale after doing the rest of my makeup, I'll even draw a line of this on each cheek and smudge it out for a nice flush.

I'm not sure yet whether it stains as well as the other Balm Stain colors I have (Crush and Adore), but these are so darn easy to reapply that I couldn't complain either way!

on 7/29/2014 11:42:00 PM

I have tried several different colors from this line and I must say--this one is the best. Not only is it very pigmented, it's lasting power is definitely satisfactory for its price, although I cannot say the same for the other colors. Also, this color just makes it look like my pale skin is glowing and it makes me feel so pretty. My only complaint is that I find the crayon-like applicator harder to work with as it use up more of the product and the surface becomes more rounded. I would highly recommend the purchase of lip brush if you are like me and want a neat and precise shape.

on 7/16/2014 3:14:00 PM

Love the color. I wanted to try something more red than coral and pink which I usually go for and I LOVE it. I would absolutely recommend to a friend. The stain lasts all day. A little drying but my lips are dryer by nature so I use an eps lip balm underneath and problem solved. For stronger color and for it to stick better to my lips I do use a Sonia Kashuk lip liner all over my lips before applying. HG product + so affordable = love!!! :)

on 5/13/2014 1:22:00 AM

holy grail lip stain! it's a gorgeous color, makes my teeth look whiter, goes on so well and hydrates my lips. once the shine wears off the color stays for a long time. its buildable so you can go sheer or pack on more product for a darker color. I will definitely be picking up more colors as soon as I can.

on 4/10/2014 12:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I love this balm stain. It lasts forever (5 hours or more); the color is fab; it does not smudge or feather (my pet peeve for lip products!!). I have several colors but this is the one that attracts the most compliments :) The only negative is the crayon applicator... after repeated use it wears down and becomes a bit more difficult to apply. But still my current favorite lip product 😊😊😊