October 1, 2014 | 1312 users online

Liquid - Sephora - Instant Radiance Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2013 1:19:00 AM More reviews by Eatseaweed

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

After using several drugstore foundations, MAC studiofix foundation, and a few powder foundations from Sephora (NARS and such) over the years. I finally decided to buy this. I don't think it's the best out there, but it was my skin thought of it as the most tolerant foundation I've used yet. It's lightweight and easy to build, has tons of matchable shades, didn't make my oily skin more oily, and didn't make me break out. And also is decently priced. I know it's not top of the line, but it's good enough that I've repurchased every time I've ran our for the past almost 4 years.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/28/2013 9:29:00 PM More reviews by SkyAlternative

This goes normally for $22 according to the Sephora website. It was on sale at JCPenney's Sephora for $8.50. I am glad I didn't pay the full price. The color was perfect for my skin but unfortunately, the formula was dry and cakey on my skin. A bit difficult to blend as well. I tried it with and without primer and it's just no good. I gave it to my sister and she ended up tossing it out for the same reason. Would not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2013 2:50:00 PM More reviews by Avril14th

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This foundation for the price is really great. I buff it on with a dry brush and set it with urban decay makeup setting spray. For me since I do not like the feel of foundation on my skin I consider it a medium to somewhat heavy coverage. You cannot feel it on your skin, it lasts all day, does not break me out or dry my skin out. I have tried just about every foundation out there and although I am still searching for the "perfect" one, I will use this until I find it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2013 12:31:00 PM More reviews by patriciasmyth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I use this foundation in number 10 "Clair light" and I mix it with Revlon Colorstay number 150 "buff" and it does WONDERS. Super full coverage but does not look cakey if done right. (Pea size dots of each foundation on top of hand and using a stippling brush mix the two) I wouldn't wear this foundation alone because it seems to be a little bit too oily for my skin. Doesn't break me out whatsoever.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/8/2013 12:43:00 AM More reviews by marriedtotham0b

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I loved how this foundation looked when applied in the store. But after a while, I hate it. I have great skin to begin with but this just makes it look horrible and cakey. It has little to no staying power even when set with MUFE HD powder. I would rather skip foundation then apply this garbage. ALTHOUGH, I must say the package is great and sturdy! It didn't even break when I threw it full force at the wall in frustration of applying and reapplying.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2013 8:56:00 PM More reviews by jrisko228

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

after trying many foundations this I have to say is my favorite !!! good coverage doesn't break me out goes on smooth and doesn't even feel like I'm wearing anything, also my skin is super sensitive and it's so hard to find something that actually doesn't break me out this is by far is the best foundation I have purchased and would defiantly be buying again !

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2013 10:32:00 PM More reviews by indiechick1111

I love this foundation. Ive been using it for a couple monthsl it progides a light to medium coverage. It doesnt look cakey it lasts a while. The color selection is perfect my exact skin tone. I loves it definitely will recommend! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2013 12:20:00 AM More reviews by outdoorsgal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I decided to get this foundation because I can't wear my beloved Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua foundation due to the alcohol in it. What a waste of $$.

I chose to get the Sephora Instant Radiance foundation over the Bobbi Brown Luminous Moisturizing one because it's cheaper and the BB product contains lavender. (I have sensitive skin and I didn't want to take a chance on a reaction)
Plus Paula Begoun raves about it and while I don't take her reviews as gospel, I do take them into consideration when researching products.

My colour match is peach (#26) and it gives me a nice, healthy glow, like the Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation. (love the foundation but it broke me out)
For reference, my skin tone is Asian, NC30/C3.
A touch up is required during the day and I don't recommend this foundation for oilier skin types. It's best suited for normal to slightly dry skin types. Those with dry to very dry skin types may not find this moisturizing enough.

A colleague said the Sephora foundation looked great one me. :-)
By the end of the day, my face does look rather 'shiny' but I do like the dewy look. (my skin can't handle the more matte finishes anymore)

If you're looking for that dewy finish and don't want to spend too much money, this foundation is worth trying.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/31/2013 9:03:00 AM More reviews by canasky

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have always used Clinique and after getting a sample of this from Sephora I decided to try it.The color matched my skin well but the product smelled horrible,offered little coverage and was very drying.Will not be buying this again!Returning it to Sephora and sticking to Clinique.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/28/2012 9:30:00 AM More reviews by dustyjil

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I am sorry to be the downer, and it is most certainly due to my age/skintype. I have dry skin and winter is approaching. My daily foundation is a bit sheer and doesn't last all day, so I wanted to find a foundation with a little more coverage. This foundation is nice, and applies well. It provides a bit too little coverage and is drying for me. My MA at Sephora matched me nicely, but alas I will have to return.