July 23, 2014 | 1614 users online

Scrubs - Aveeno - positively ageless resurfacing scrub with vitamin c

rated 1 of 5 on 7/1/2013 11:55:00 AM More reviews by kfulghum

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this product about a week ago, and it is a joke. I like scrubs to have finely ground "scrubbies" in them, so they will actually exfoliate your skin. This product has large scrubbies in it, and they are very few and far between. It is more like a cream facewash than an exfoliator. Not what I was looking for. I would not recommend if you are looking for a facial exfoliator.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2013 4:24:00 AM More reviews by dri5hti

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a good product. It's gentle, yet rejuvenates the skin well and doesn't leave it dry. Not my HG - I feel I could find something better if I looked hard enough. But its great for daily use and it does what it promises to do.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2012 5:28:00 AM More reviews by Jwalash

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My HG drugstore cleanser. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the smell of this, it smells so good my boyfriend has started using mine every single day in the shower!!! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2012 10:00:00 AM More reviews by kavitabc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This scrub works really great to remove dirt,oil & makeup. The only complaint I have is the packaging. Once the tube started getting low it was really hard to squeeze the product out. I would definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2012 9:49:00 AM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

UPDATE 6/14/12 - this had become my HG cleanser which is great because i have never had an hg cleaner before. my skin has had a dry flaky problem for a long time & i spent a lot of money of peels & HE moisturizers trying to fix it. All I needed was this! Even though the scrubbing granules are not as much as I would like it certainly does its job. I also use this in conjunction with the CVS knockoff of Loreal Revitalift cream cleanser. I am so happy with how my skin is these days. I just love the scent of this as well. Perfect for my dry sensitive skin!!-------------------------------------------------------------- claims: "exfoliates to smooth for a more even tone" I got this scrub after trying a dab of it in CVS...the initial squeeze felt like it had quite a bit of the exfoliating granules but it was deceiving because when I used it the next couple of times the granules are much less than expected. Not sparse....just less. I used it with my olay cleansing brush and without. What I liked was that my skin didnt feel really tight and dry after using it. I have dry skin naturally so this was nice. I need more exfoliating action in my scrub so to me this is just a cleanser and not as much a scrub. Im going to break down and probably get MK microdermabrasion or Philosophy microdelivery. I do this like this as a basic cleanser though. I might get it again if I find a coupon. It was around $10 but the cleanser I am liking most is CVS knockoff of L'Oreal Revitalift. Cheaper and hydrating( $5). Does a better job of cleaning my dry skin. So *MAYBE I will get this again. On the fence.