Revlon Colorstay LipColor

3.7

on 3/3/2015 11:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Four lippies because of the rich pigmintation of the colors. I have Trendsetter. Its a rich berry red color. The application is smooth, however I do have to layer on twice to get true color payout. It lasts around 4-5 hours depending on whether or not I eat or drink alot. After it dries, it is a bit sticky. The packaging hasn't broken on me or cracked yet. For the price, I would consider it okay since it is drugstore brand.

on 9/17/2013 3:49:00 AM

Terrible product!!!!!! Worst lipstick ever get in my lips little lines, makes my lips look dry and chapped, fades after 20 minutes its 12 dollars down the drain I'd rather get a 40 dollar high end lipstick than this useless stuff

on 8/24/2013 12:57:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Love this! Got this in Backstage and it instantly gives me a made-up look even though I'm not wearing anything else on my face. Lasts for hours, although sometimes the inner part of my lip flakes, but it mostly happens when I drink coffee.

on 8/10/2013 4:59:00 PM

Wonderful,just a wonderful product.As applying it glides like silk and when it dries,the lip color stays put for hours and hours. A miracle product,I think! Same thing with the Colorstay Mineral LipGlaze,it's wonderful for lips and stays a very long time. Revlon Colorstay Lip Color leaves a matte and natural look.No else lipstick can do this.No MAC or any other.This is way better than mac lipsticks.I like to wear lipstick all the time,and this is a dream come true.Going to buy more in different shades <3

on 6/6/2013 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I purchased two different colors from the Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede Lipstick line. The lipsticks were horrible. They are extremely drying, did not last long at all and crumple!!!! The crumpling looks disgusting. And if you reapply the lipstick, it crumples even more. The ingredients in ColorStay did not work for me. All of us have different body chemistries, thus I understand why some reviewers love this lipstick. ColorStay worked for them, but not for me. I would highly recommend Wet N Wild MegaLast instead of ColorStay. They are cheaper and super super amazing! For someone who regularly purchases high end cosmetics, MegaLast blew me away!

on 4/17/2012 5:11:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I loooooove this lipstick. I love how it lasts foreverrr. I love the smell. I love the colour. but most of all i just love how it glides on oh so smoothly! I really like the sleek black packaging, i think i might have the old formula because it is in a slimmer black tube. anyway, i love it. a lot.

on 8/16/2011 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This lipstick does actually last a long time, which is great. It is really limited in the number of shades available, but it is the only long-lasting lip color that comes in the form of a lipstick (as opposed to a liquid and gloss combo), which I like. It is very easy to apply and hard to mess up. I let it dry and then put lipgloss over it so it isn't matte.

on 11/27/2010 10:43:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This lipstick is really disappointing, so much so that I threw it away cuz I know that I'll never use it again. It dried my lips out even though I applied a balm before putting on the lipstick. The colour didn't even last. It's just like every other normal lipstick, which is not long at all, especially after you've had a drink or meal.

on 11/10/2010 11:39:00 PM

I wanted a long-lasting lipstick for my wedding. I purchased the "Pink Indulgence" as I wanted a very light, sheer pink color. It is really a lovely shade on me, as I have cool toned extremely pale skin. I do not like dark or matte lipsticks on me! The color is kind of luminous, and not matte at all, which is good. This is not as drying as some long lasting lipsticks I've tried, but it still dried out my lips a bit (I just put on lip balm over it!). Overall it's great. I don't know if I'll try out any other colors because most of them seemed too dark/too yellowish.

on 10/7/2010 10:31:00 PM

So i bought this in the color in soft nude. I wanted a beige-concealer almost like color. I wanted a product that would stay on for a long time. Which this does. Its like paint. If you rub your lips together or lick your lips, you smear the paint, making it look super unattractive. This color was almost frosty, which made it look verrrry cheap. It went on smooth, but "dried" within seconds, creating a cracking, frosty look. The color was okay, but i wish it was much more matte or even glossy, just not frosty- dollar store lipstick looking, for $7. To even have this look okay, you lips must be completely butter smooth and not a single flake or dryness or else this looks TERRIBLE. I wish i had gotten the Revlon matte lipstick in nude instead :(

Popular Lipsticks