October 25, 2014 | 1831 users online

Sunscreen - Boots - No7 shimmering lip and eye screen spf30

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2012 12:52:00 PM More reviews by karikat

I don't use much makeup, and hate applying sunscreen on my face (I have middle-Eastern/Iranian skin), but this all-in-one lip and eye sunscreen is absolutely brilliant. I use it all day, constantly, as and when I need it, and it has prevented brown spots/discolouration under the eyes. Beautiful shimmer that is not too over the top. I've used my No.7 vouchers three times to buy this, and would pay full price if I had to. Just hope they never discontinue it!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2012 10:48:00 AM More reviews by kes1234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a great product for adding a little more sunscreen to your face during the day as it can be applied over makeup where your skin is most vulnerable.

It's not pigmented on the skin. It looks quite orange in the tube but is invisible when applied apart from leaving a slight shimmery sheen. Not sparkly or glittery so would work well for natural day make up or on holiday.

On the lips it feels like a sheer, moisturizing lipstick but is nearly invisible and applied to the eyes it is very sheer, light and gives them a slight sheen. You can apply it to your fingers first and then pat on over your eyeshadow for a bit more sun protection without affecting your makeup.

I'll definitely be keeping this in my handbag as it really is a multi-tasking product. It would be a great highlighter too. I wish it came with a higher spf though as 30 wouldn't be high enough for me to use on a holiday but it's great for everyday use over the summer.

I like the lipstick-type applicator though I'd worry about it melting in the heat. It is quite expensive for what it is at full price but for 2 with one of the 5 vouchers boots seem to be giving out every other week it is a terrific bargain!