October 31, 2014 | 1547 users online

Blush - Maybelline - Fit Me - Deep Coral

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2014 12:08:00 AM More reviews by MelissaLovesHerMakeup

This blush is a very nice deep coral color, and I find it to be an excellent dupe for NARS "Orgasm" blush. I compared the two side by side, and I deem them almost identical.

Use a light hand to begin with, and build up the color until you reach the intensity you like. It's smooth, buildable, and a nice drugstore alternative to much pricier brands.

It comes with a little brush, but a nice fluffy kabuki brush is much better to use with this product. The surface area of the blush makes a larger brush a good usable tool. I like this blush, and I'd recommend it for a natural flush to the cheeks.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2013 3:33:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Deep coral is a medium peach blush with gold shimmers. I apply this blush with the brush included. It takes more pigments and applies it more evenly. It last fairly long and gives a nice peach color to the cheeks! I combined this blush with this lips combo:coral crush lipstick by maybelline and keep a secret vinyl gloss by rimmel. It looks superb! Love it!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/8/2012 7:40:00 PM More reviews by marianab16

I had heard a lot about the Maybelline collection called "Fit Me" but I had never bought any of its products. I decided to start with a blush. I chose Fit Me in Deep Coral. I was really interested in the product because according to the adverts, this blush is oil free, dermatologically tested and last but not least, it doesn't clog your pores. I thought "Why not?", the price is totally affordable. Even if the product doesn't satisfy my expectations, it won't be a waste of money.
The color is not exactly coral, it's a dark shade of pink. It looks darker in the package than on your skin. As many other people said in other reviews about "Fit Me" blushes, the main disadvantage of this product is the lack of pigmentation. I'm very pale skinned and even so, I need to apply three layers of blush to start seeing a bit of color on my cheekbones. I must admit that it's not a problem for me. In fact, my skintone is really fair and I tend to look better wearing soft tones of blush. Anyway, if you have a darker complexion, I wouldn't recommend this product for you. You'll need a lot of product to get some effect. I'd say that Fit Me blush in Deep Coral is ideal to get a natural look (depending on your skin tone, as I said before).
The product has a very subtle shimmer that looks good. Your cheekbones looks luminous, in the good sense of the word.
The package is quite simple. A plastic box, not really attractive or classy but quite comfortable to carry on your bag. It includes a mini brush to apply the product but it's really cheap and useless.
In brief, the product does what it promises but not more than that.
It hasn't caused me any kind of skin problem.
I think I won't repurchase. The product is not bad but you can find much better stuff.