January 30, 2015 | 1778 users online

Blush - Maybelline - Fit Me - Deep Coral

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2014 12:08:00 AM More reviews by MelissaLovesHerMakeup

This blush is a very nice deep coral color, and I find it to be an excellent dupe for NARS "Orgasm" blush. I compared the two side by side, and I deem them almost identical.

Use a light hand to begin with, and build up the color until you reach the intensity you like. It's smooth, buildable, and a nice drugstore alternative to much pricier brands.

It comes with a little brush, but a nice fluffy kabuki brush is much better to use with this product. The surface area of the blush makes a larger brush a good usable tool. I like this blush, and I'd recommend it for a natural flush to the cheeks.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2013 3:33:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Deep coral is a medium peach blush with gold shimmers. I apply this blush with the brush included. It takes more pigments and applies it more evenly. It last fairly long and gives a nice peach color to the cheeks! I combined this blush with this lips combo:coral crush lipstick by maybelline and keep a secret vinyl gloss by rimmel. It looks superb! Love it!