Maybelline Fit Me - Deep Coral

on 5/20/2015 11:53:00 PM

I like the color, it looks natrual on me. I've only tried drugstore brand blushes like milani, nyx, etc. With one dip of the brush was always way too much with those. This one is very buildable, matte and has a nice clour. It kind of wares off after a few hours. 😯

This blush is a very nice deep coral color, and I find it to be an excellent dupe for NARS "Orgasm" blush. I compared the two side by side, and I deem them almost identical.

Use a light hand to begin with, and build up the color until you reach the intensity you like. It's smooth, buildable, and a nice drugstore alternative to much pricier brands.

It comes with a little brush, but a nice fluffy kabuki brush is much better to use with this product. The surface area of the blush makes a larger brush a good usable tool. I like this blush, and I'd recommend it for a natural flush to the cheeks.

on 8/6/2013 3:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Deep coral is a medium peach blush with gold shimmers. I apply this blush with the brush included. It takes more pigments and applies it more evenly. It last fairly long and gives a nice peach color to the cheeks! I combined this blush with this lips combo:coral crush lipstick by maybelline and keep a secret vinyl gloss by rimmel. It looks superb! Love it!