September 21, 2014 | 1293 users online

Polishes - Wet 'n' Wild - Spoiled - Shrimp on the Barbie

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2013 9:12:00 AM More reviews by happifayce

OMG, I love this polish! It's a beautiful pinkish\coral\salmon color. In the sunlight, it shines goldish. I got it for $1.99 at CVS. I'm glad I found this!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2013 5:31:00 PM More reviews by monkeytron

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

You need to get this!
I wasn't very motivated to get a polish by Spoiled, but I saw this color and had to try it out. The application is amazing. Two coats and color is what you see in the bottle. Be warned though that in the bottle, you see a lot of the base color and when applied, you see a lot of the sparkle color. So even though I thought it would come off pinker, it was more orange than it looks in the bottle. But the effect is still so cool and worth all 199 pennies I paid for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2012 11:59:00 AM More reviews by aliciaaa15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh my god, I'm in love with this polish. It is a beautiful coral-y red with loads of glass flecks that shimmer orange and yellow. It's a simple enough base that I can wear it to work, but has a little extra kick that shows my personality!
Completely opaque in just two coats, too. The brush I've heard leaves something to be desired, and my one complaint is that it's quite large. makes it easy for the left hand, but with the big brush and my general inability to paint my right hand it makes for a lot of cleanup. Also the polish was a bit hard to remove in cleanup because those glass flecks kept going everywhere.
Overall though, for $1.99 can't be beat. I know I'll be wearing this one again and again!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2012 9:54:00 PM More reviews by tinaesq

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this color! beautiful red-pink with a zillion golden glass flecks!

the brush on this and every other spoiled polish is awful. huge, uneven, wonky brushes that hold way too much polish. you need a very steady hand for a clean application.

the saving grace is the formula, its a bit thick and stays on the brush instead of dripping and pooling. you can dab it near your cuticles then drag down to paint without flooding.

but it stains pretty badly. i've tried this with a variety of basecoats, double layer of basecoat too. still stains my nails.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2012 5:41:00 PM More reviews by valeria_l

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a sheer medium pink shot through with tons of gold flecks. It does take more than 2 coats to make opaque. This does well as a layering polish too. When layered over Spoiled's Club Rat it makes dark pinky gold fiery look. The brush is wide but makes painting the nails a lot faster and easier. It is wider than my pinky though. I make sure to scrape off the excess from the back as well as both sides and this works because it smooshes the brush into a more narrow shape. The dry time is a bit long. These are only available at CVS and only cost $1.99. Some are dupes of older Wet 'n' Wild polishes so just watch out for that. These are located towards the front of the beauty section. I believe there are 72 different colors. I bought a bunch but haven't worn them all yet.