November 28, 2014 | 944 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Gold Bond - Ultimate Daily Moisturizing w/ Vit E

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2012 5:31:00 PM More reviews by Gracious_Lady

I'm a big fan of the Gold Bond lotions because to me, they were among the first to really do what they promise. It took me a while to try this one because while I alternate between the GB Healing and the GB Softening formulations for my hands, I had only used the Healing formulation every once in a while on my body because Nivea is my go-to lotion for daily use. Well,I really needed lotion while on a trip and the Nivea formulations I like were out of stock at this particular store, so I finally tried the GB Daily Moisturizing and I really love it! While I need the special treatment of the GB Healing or GB Softening formulations for my hands (to me, those were too thick for daily use on my body), the GB Daily Moisturizing lotion is perfect daily body lotion for me. I have dry skin and at the end of the day, my skin still feels good. Will certainly repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2012 2:33:00 PM More reviews by sharee20

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is something new from Gold Bond, I had a sample of it and tried it. Leaves my hands very smooth and after about a minute it has sunk in almost completey, it doesnt leave that greasy feeling on my hands, i can snap my fingers fine. This is certainly something I'll try the full size of.