Gold Bond Ultimate Daily Moisturizing w/ Vit E

4.5

Ingredients: Water , Hydroxyethyl Urea , Glycerin , Dimethicone , Petrolatum , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice , Stearyl Alcohol , Glyceryl Stearate , Steareth 21 , Distearyldimonium Chloride , Tocopheryl Acetate , Cetearyl Alcohol , Stearamidopropyl PG Dimonium Chloride Phosphate , Magnesium Acsorbyl Phosphate , Niacinamide , Panthenol , Polysorbate 60 , Methyl Gluceth 20 , Behentrimonium Methosulfate , Propylene Glycol , Cetyl Alcohol , Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters , Jojoba Esters , Fragrance , Diazolidinyl Urea , Methylparaben , Propylparaben , Butylene Glycol , EDTA , Potassium Hydroxide

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I'm a big fan of the Gold Bond lotions because to me, they were among the first to really do what they promise. It took me a while to try this one because while I alternate between the GB Healing and the GB Softening formulations for my hands, I had only used the Healing formulation every once in a while on my body because Nivea is my go-to lotion for daily use. Well,I really needed lotion while on a trip and the Nivea formulations I like were out of stock at this particular store, so I finally tried the GB Daily Moisturizing and I really love it! While I need the special treatment of the GB Healing or GB Softening formulations for my hands (to me, those were too thick for daily use on my body), the GB Daily Moisturizing lotion is perfect daily body lotion for me. I have dry skin and at the end of the day, my skin still feels good. Will certainly repurchase.

on 5/8/2012 2:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is something new from Gold Bond, I had a sample of it and tried it. Leaves my hands very smooth and after about a minute it has sunk in almost completey, it doesnt leave that greasy feeling on my hands, i can snap my fingers fine. This is certainly something I'll try the full size of.