April 16, 2014 | 2082 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain - Charm

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2014 7:08:00 AM More reviews by Benyakult

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The color is nice, it's kind of cool pink nude. The color pay off is good. It is buildable. It emphasis all of flakes on my lip. but the stain is really long lasting and flattering.
I don't really like the packaging.It look cheap too me and the tube is way too long. But I like the idea of matching a packaging to a lipstick's color.
I recommend you put this on first and let it settle for minute then wipe off, it leave you a nice light coral stain. (which is kind of weird since the color is pink nude)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2014 12:33:00 PM More reviews by laursawy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

So, I dont like lipstick. I don't like lip colour. I dont like the heavy painted feeling on my lips. And I know it won't last long from all the water, coffee and cigarettes I consume. So I usually steer clear. I use balm and that's about it.
On a whim, i picked this up. I was excited to try it because i like balm and why not try some lightweight colour? When i put it on its lightweight with a pretty tinge of colour. A "my lips but prettier" colour.
i dont use it often, just when i go out to dinner or something.
i would probably buy this stuff again!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/12/2013 12:23:00 PM More reviews by KOuilhon

This is my least favorite of the balm stains. I do like it for one purpose....to pair with super smoky eyes on a night out. The color is very light and I found I do need a gloss over it or it tends to look flaky. Worn this way, this definitely works. With the gloss on top, it is a pretty soft peach with a slight sparkle. But to wear every day with toned down eyes, it's too light. I am glad I have it on hand for my smoky eye nights though. So it might be worth purchasing for this reason alone.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/6/2013 2:50:00 PM More reviews by Rheuai

All the other Revlon balm stains are amazing with great color payoff. However, this one left something to be desired.

There is really no color pay-off for me. Applying this is like not having anything on my lips at all. This might work better for anyone with lighter color lips, but for those with more pigmented lips, this might not be the best choice for you.

Also, this looks terrible on chapped or dry lips, so watch out for that!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2013 1:51:00 PM More reviews by xjiyoungg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Everytime I wear this lipstain, I keep getting compliments whenever I am outside. Note that I almost never get compliments from random men but whenever I wear this lipstain, I get about four compliments in a day. I never knew one lipstick color can make that much of a difference in one's appearance.

I bought this lipstain because the color looked very nude and I wanted a color that looked natural and not too made up. When I first tried it, I thought that it was moisturizing and just glossy with too little color but when the lipstain soaked into my lips, it turned into a nice pink. The picture of the lips uploaded on this page is actually pretty accurate.

Hope this review was helpful. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2013 3:38:00 PM More reviews by pyrochemical

As I have very pale skin during winter this peachy balm brings a bit of light color to my lips but looks natural. Line a bit outside natural lip line to make my lips appear larger and it sets well needing re-application throughout the day around 4-5 times. Nice light minty flavor.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/7/2013 10:58:00 PM More reviews by priyaarora

i cant tell the difference when i have it on from my natural lip color !

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2013 4:40:00 PM More reviews by MrMontyBurns

While the color of this doesn't change on me as it seems to on others, it just looks very meh. Basic nude, hardly any peach/pink, and just not flattering. (For reference, I have dark auburn hair, green eyes, and light skin).

rated 2 of 5 on 9/23/2013 6:39:00 PM More reviews by BrittanySunshine

I've purchased several Revlon Just Bitten Kissable lip balm stains and loved them. This one isn't great though. The colour doesn't look very nice on my lips, it rubs off within about 20 minutes and I find it quite drying on my lips - definitely need to use lip balm a couple times for the rest of the day after using this stain.
It was pretty expensive, about $18 here in Australia, the packaging is great, it smells ok - pepperminty, the texture is fine, like a thick balm. The colour is pretty in the package but goes on kind of sheer/frosted/pastel, might be nice if you have naturally bright coloured lips but I don't so it just goes on very pale.
All in all I love the idea of this stain but it just doesn't work. I'd recommend it in other colours though.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2013 4:27:00 PM More reviews by isseymiyake

DO not let the color fool you. This stain may look wonderful on the package, or on your wrist, but it changes color when applied to lips. On my lips, it turns from a light apricot/peachy shade into a vibrant orange/red color in just a few minutes. I want my money back!!!