July 28, 2014 | 1738 users online

rated 1.0(1 review)

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 5/8/2012 9:45:00 AM More reviews by Lessandes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this eyeshadowpalette after seeing a lot good reviews on it on Youtube, praising the good pigmentation and buttery texture of the shadows.
It's a cheap German brand, similar to Coastal Scents - they seem to sell mass produced chinese make-up stuff, they just design in Germany. Pricing is similar to Coastal Scents.

The texture and pigmentation of the shadows is truely great, so it really seems to be a great deal and I was really exicted to do some looks with them.And then, those eyeshadows revealed their truth: If not used wet, they produce a great lot of fallout. Especially with the glittery ones you can't really get rid of it, since everytime I used one shadow with shimmer, I ended up with glitter all over my face, even after I cleaned it up. The glitter particles seem to fall of my lids the whole day, I experimented with different bases and it happened with all of them.
The colors which seem to be so well pigmented first, fade away during the day and especially when I used a highlighting color and a darked one....at the end of the day it all looked nearly the same.
I experienced also a strange sensation on my lids when wearing them and not really sure if I should blame those shadows for it but: I got a really bad eyeinfection after some days - doctor told me it could be for various reason but most likely caused by some kind of "dirt".

So I don't think I'll buy or use this again :/