October 26, 2014 | 1037 users online

Lips - Revlon - Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain - Lovesick

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2014 1:39:00 AM More reviews by marysuejenkins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this balm. It's moisturizing and has intense colour pay off. I have used it on its own in place of lipstick many times. Often I actually use it in combination with Loreal Infallible Lipstick Forever Fuchsia. First I apply the Revlon balm, then I add a light coat of the Loreal longlasting lipstick to intensify and deepen the colour. Then I add Lipcote lipstick sealer and allow it to dry. It leaves my lips both moisturized and with intense colour that won't move for hours even if I drink, kiss or eat. So long as the food isn't too oily.

It's the first time I've been able to create a long lasting colour that is vibrant and doesn't feel even slightly drying. It feels wonderful to kiss my boyfriend and know that my lips feel soft. I tried a red Revlon balm stain and found it wasn't as good as this colour. This colour is definitely my favourite. I even bought one for my housemate.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2014 1:19:00 PM More reviews by TheLauren

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my HG lip color. It's pigmented but has buildable color that starts out sheer, it feels just like lip balm on my lips, and the application is really easy. I keep one of these at home and one in my purse, and it's my everyday color. It's bright, but I can apply it without a mirror (though I usually check just to make sure). I've been looking for the perfect lip stain for over ten years, and this is definitely it. All other stains I've used in the past (Lorac, Vincent Longo, Sephora) went on really unevenly and dried out my lips, so it was always a multi-step process involving another lip color to even out the color and either gloss or balm to moisturize my lips. But with this, it's all-in-one. It applies evenly, wears off evenly, and lasts until you eat something greasy or messy. I apply it before work (and it stays on through all the water I drink throughout the morning) and again after lunch (it lasts until dinner, sometimes after, depending on what I ate).

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2014 1:33:00 AM More reviews by snazzyjazzy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I adore this lip stain. Application is easy, although sometimes tidy edges can be a problem due to the balm stick. It's very pigmented, so a little goes a long way when you want a dramatic look. It survives drinking and eating well and generally wears pretty evenly so you don't end up with any lip rings. I find I only need to touch up once during the day, even with drinks and 2 meals. I find it wears better than its Just Bitten lipstain+balm counterpart (which I find can apply 'blotchy' and fade to leave rings). Will be buying more shades for sure!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2014 11:24:00 AM More reviews by nirvana9

my first balm stain from revlon and i'm impressed.
the colour is a bright pink with a tiny dash of purple in it. it is very buildable to become a full on bright glossy pink.
i find it quite moisturizing but no surprise there because of the balm claims.
as far as the stain claims, this does last through eating and drinking. albeit the intensity fades over long hours, but a pretty nice stain remains. these are great in the colder months especially if you're looking for a long wearing lip, without the discomfort of wearing a dry matte in the moisture deprived winter.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/9/2014 3:07:00 AM More reviews by shaylapurple16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this lipstain about a year ago, and I actually don't have too much of a problem with it. I like that it is like a very pigmented lip balm, but I usually wear it under a pink lipstick rather than on it's own, mostly because I don't think the color payoff is as strong as I would like it to be. That being said, it works really well as just a small pop of color, if that's what you're looking for.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2014 6:29:00 AM More reviews by radnan16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's a really nice pink color. Very pigmented and moisturizing. It's one of my favorite lip products.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2013 6:59:00 PM More reviews by threekit

I am amazed by this lip stain. I have tried all the well-known lip stains out there and they don't even come close to this one. I originally bought it because it looked appealing and was on sale at my local drugstore for $7.99. It goes on like a Clinique Chubby Stick (still hate that name; even worse when I type it out) and has the exact same packaging; however, the Revlon goes on a lot smoother and settles into your lips a lot easier. I was surprised that a balm could stay on that long. I put it on in the morning and it lasted all day throughout breakfast, lunch, coffee, and bottles of water -- all up until I went home at the end of the day. Lovesick is a bright pink colour... when I tested it on my hand at the store, it was pretty sheer. Upon the lips, it can get pretty pigmented, so be sure to apply with a light hand and gradually build. I also like that it doesn't dry your lips out like a lot of the other stains out there and that you can apply with precision since it is like a crayon. I have been looking for a lip stain that stays on all day and so happy to have found it... definitely getting the other colours now!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2013 8:47:00 PM More reviews by DarthSkittles

Such a bright and moisturising lip balm stainer with a daring pinch of purple and pink. The colour is gorgeous (my fave one out of the whole collection) and ideal for a night out! The colour lasts forever and frankly, I cannot find anything bad about this product apart from how expensive it is in Australia :c

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2013 9:45:00 AM More reviews by Maryangels96

BEST LIP STAIN FOR A PARTY WITH MY GIRLS! I love this shade so much!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2013 3:53:00 AM More reviews by MsBloodyFallen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I would only ever purchase this when there was a sale here in Australia (MyChemist or Priceline). Revlon products are too expensive here in Australia but the Revlon's Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in LoveSick, compared to 'Darling', 'Lovesick' has a light, fresher minty scent, feels more moisturising and looks better on my lips and suits my slightly tanned skin colour much better. The lasting power is reasonable and afterwards, it leaves a very natural stain on my lips - perfect for a natural and simple appearance for school!