September 2, 2014 | 913 users online

Makeup Brushes - Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman - Expert Face Brush

rated 2 of 5 on 8/17/2014 5:47:00 PM More reviews by Xnaomi96x

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This was the first RT brush I purchased and to be honest I don't really know what I can use this brush for, obviously my first thought was foundation but I found it gave me hardly any coverage just sort of buffed my foundation out to nothing so it now just sits in my makeup bag, I definitely don't find it very useful for foundation at all .

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2014 1:05:00 PM More reviews by goodtiger

My nu favorite brush!

I use this with my Bobbi Brown Skin Stick fdtn right from the tube and buff it on in little circles. Its very dense yet soft and fluffy. Does not irritate my sensitive skin one bit. Always perfect/always easy. It cleans and dries like a dream, stands on its little heiny if you need it to and looks so pretty! Synthetic, so no squirrels were harmed.

I tried Tom Ford's Cream Fdtn brush ($72) for his stick ($80) and cream ($80) fdtns and found the brush and the fdtns to be pure hype for me - not at all worth the price - RT is much better and doesnt have the TF$ shedding problem.

Ulta and iHerb carry this brush for $9 USD.

RT + BB = winning combination for me.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2014 2:02:00 AM More reviews by Josiegleeson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Hands down best brush for liquid and cream foundations. It creates a full coverage and a flawless finish. Absolutely in love with this brush, definitely give it a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2014 1:38:00 PM More reviews by kenka

I really liked this one,, I was using the strippling brush from the same line (which I like as well), but some how I feel more comfortable using this one, it goes through my make up very easily...

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2014 9:26:00 PM More reviews by charlottehi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

The Expert Face Brush - along with the Buffing Brush - are the best foundation brushes I have ever used. It works wonders with all the liquid foundations that I have used with it. This brush never fails to leave my foundation looking flawless. The brush feels sturdy, it is quite easy to clean, and I don't think it has even shed one hair yet. I wouldn't complain about the price either. I'm never looking back!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2014 5:09:00 PM More reviews by paine724

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My first real foundation brush. I alternate using this when my Sigma F80 is being washed/drying. It's a very dense brush and is excellent for buffing foundation into the skin.

It can also be used as a multi-purpose brush. I've used this to blend my undereye concealer due to its dome shape and I've also used this to blend liquid/cream contours on my face. It blends products so well and at the price point, it competes with similar MAC and sigma brushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2014 10:48:00 PM More reviews by MS05

I use this brush for nearly everything! I don't use it with foundation when I am going for a lighter look but usually I use it on an every day baisis. I even use it sometimes for contorting, I know weird but I like it. So soft and completely changed my makeup application!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2014 2:50:00 PM More reviews by livfosterr

I own many real techniques brushes but this one has to be my favourite. It feels soft and blends any liquid/cream foundations and concealers in really well! I use it to blend in my 'Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse foundation' and my 'Collection Ultimate wear concealer' and I'm in love. It's a definite must buy and for the price (compared to other foundation brushes) it is the best one I've used!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2014 5:12:00 AM More reviews by yolanda71

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

It is a wonderful brush. It does the job quickly. It is my favorite after the Sigma F88.
The only problem is that i have to clean it every time after a single liquid foundie application because it absorbs product.
I will buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2014 5:09:00 PM More reviews by OnePerfectPicture

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Fantastic brush! I use it primarily for creams. Super soft & dense. Love it!