Renpure Argan Oil Shampoo

3.8

on 5/13/2015 1:06:00 PM

I absolutely love this shampoo and conditioner. Its the only one I actually keep repurchasing. No shampoos I've tried made my hair feel so soft, amazing and tangle free. I definetly recommend to give it a try plus it's cheap so you don't really lose any money if it doesn't work. But I suggest using shampoo and condition together. You won't get the benifits of just using one in my opinion.

on 4/18/2015 9:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I love this shampoo and conditioner. I use the shampoo once a week and the conditioner 2x a week. Renpure leaves my 3b 3c hair more manageable and less frizzy. I feel it gives the right amount of hydration to my hair and I am so glad its at my local grocery store so I can pick it up without having to purchase it online. There are no drying sulfates or residues either. How could such a perfect conditioner be this inexpensive? I will be sharing my experience.
I literally can watch as my hair goes from a ball of curls to a pretty defined curl pattern in minutes. I feel like I get what I need for my transitioning hair from this bottle.
My cousin bought it fron grocery outlet in sacramento and Hated it but I am now on my 2nd pump bottle. I hope they never stop making this.

on 4/13/2015 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I am reviewing the Argan Oil Shampoo & Conditioner. This is a great product my hair was dry damaged and frizzy when I began using it. Made my hair feel soft and helped the end of my hair not feel so damaged. The shampoo don't foam up much but it does its job. I will be buying more!!

I just bought this product today. Anyway I did not look at the reviews at first that way my opinion wasn't influenced by other people's reviews. I did notice it didnt lather when using it but that is fine due to it being natural and more organic to use. I have lower back length hair so I needed something to keep it nice and strong as well as healthy. It has been 7hrs since I've used it and so far it's fabulous! I have soft touchable hair and it's great! I recommend this to anyone! I heard that it drys out your hair but so far it's making my hair feel and look amazing!

on 12/21/2014 12:32:00 PM

This is the only reasonably-priced shampoo that does not only dry out your hair, but actually makes it smooth and shiny. The bottle is durable and won't break if it falls, and I think the blue is a pretty color. Also, the smell is great! I will keep buying this product because my split ends have greatly reduced in number since I've been using this.

on 9/24/2014 7:33:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I really love the smell of this shampoo, I get compliments constantly. I had very dry brittle hair from dying it platinum blonde and I tried this and had dramatically good results. my hair is shiny and soft...It's like I had a hair transplant. (I also use the conditioner .) However I only have to condition once a week now! :)

on 9/13/2014 2:48:00 AM

YAS YAS YAS. This product gives me life. I don't understand how people say it doesn't lather, of course it doesn't! It doesn't have sulfates! my hair is very dry underneath so this just makes my hair so much smoother. I do have thick hair which requires me too use a little bit more, but it is cheaper compared to most Shampoos and Conditioners similar too it. Not too mention is is a Cruetly Free products so if you are Vegan, and or prefer to use Cruetly Free products this is a steal.

on 9/10/2014 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I actually thought this shampoo would work but it made my hair gross! Frizzy and itchy!!! I have dandruff and it made it worse. Even after a wash I was itching. Bought it because it's natural but I wouldn't buy it again.

on 5/3/2014 2:09:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This shampoo completely dried out my hair and made it rough and frizzy. The cocnut creme shampoo worked for me, but not this one.

I'm only giving my opinion on the conditioner. I haven't tried the shampoo but I will soon. To describe my hair type, I have medium/long hair that's oily at the scalp and dry at the ends. By oily I mean, I have to use dry shampoo every other day when I don't wash. I don't wash my hair everyday as I don't want to over strip it from its natural oils. It's essential in order to have nice smooth healthy hair. I am always on the lookout for the best organic products. The conditioner is nice. It's moisturizing and has a nice thickish consistency. But...I am not crazy about the baby powderish type smell. I really don't like it. But... I also can't ignore the fact you can't beat the price for a product that has quality ingredients that you can buy at your local drug store. (I bought mine at Walgreens) I'm on the fence, but I'm still looking for an organic shampoo that doesn't cost an arm and a leg, that smells good.

Popular Shampoos